Forums

New line of shirts with FJ on collar?

•  

19hole

GT. it will be more than 10 days. the standard turn-around time on embroidery is quoted as 3 weeks.

Well darn.  The pro at my club was told that if they had the shirts in stock they'd ship by the end of the week.  It's cool though...I'm perfectly fine waiting on shirts that nice.   Maybe I'll get lucky and they'll be here before 3 weeks.

• 2661 points

All I can speak to is what I was charged and what the custom Dept told my shop..

•  

what your shop is telling you is one thing. What they actually charge your shop is another. I can tell you that there is nobody in FJ customer service that has quoted $1 charge for adding a logo to a garment.

•  

We actually changed the price for a singular FJ to $1 on February 1, 2012.

• 3506 points

Devin_Gmitter

We actually changed the price for a singular FJ to $1 on February 1, 2012.

For just the collar?

•  
    Sorry Devin but you need to go back and check this. I placed an order last week and that was not what I was chared.
  •  

really liking the FJ on the collar.  I'm going to have to pick up a couple of those.  are they limited at all or will I be able to get them in the summer?

• 2661 points

Not limited just new. You should be able to find them or order from an existing FJ account. Happy hunting you will live them..

•  

19hole
    Sorry Devin but you need to go back and check this. I placed an order last week and that was not what I was chared.

I was told it was more than $1 as well (albeit only slightly more).

•  

19hole

Just going by what custom has told me.  I can ask again.

•  
    They just adopted the new pricing and adjusted all of our orders that were placed after the first. We were able to get this done before we actually billed any of our customers.
  •  

Zombi

Not limited just new. You should be able to find them or order from an existing FJ account. Happy hunting you will live them..

ok.  cool.  i'll have to place an order this summer when i get to my club.

• 3627 points

botis1028

Mine came w/ FJ on collar. This is my first shipment I was sent.

Those look great!