Forums

Napa Valley Argyle Performance Sweater

•  

I thought I remembered seeing a Nappa version of the Argyle Performance Sweater in the FJ Van in Chicago or was I just dreaming.

did  any else remember that ?

GO HOKIES  (can't wait to start ordering some of the new shirts).

•  

That is the one I've been hoping for but I haven't seen any spy shots of it.  Hope it's real and not just in my dreams!

•  

Bobby, I don't remember seeing one in that color story. Boo.

•  

FootJoy has tour/fitting vans? Did you all see this at the Invitational?

I don't remember seeing it online in the blogs or anywhere either.

•  

Napa Valley does have a performance sweater...They could prove hard to find as they as sold out ( we don't have anymore but they should be in shops).

•  

What was the style number -  I'll start doing some searching.

Thanks,

GO HOKIES

•  

Yeah Devo... what's the style number?  Better yet, send us a catalog please!

Hokies, let me know if you find them.

•  
    Devo, who bought all of these? I haven't seen them anywhere, and I've looked a lot. They were very beautiful and I'm sure Bobby and I would put some cash on the table right now....... Oh yes, Justin too!
  •  

You have this available in tgw.

•  

Regret not buying the black version in Palm Springs last weekend at Escena GC!

•  

Lusogolf

Unfortunately, only in small or XX-large.

•  

golferdrmjr

Lusogolf

Which size are you looking for? You have one navy color, large size, available in www.golflocker.com

•  

Lusogolf

golferdrmjr

Lusogolf

Which size are you looking for? You have one navy color, large size, available in www.golflocker.com

I think I am going to look for a Napa Valley sweater in an X-large. Thanks though.

• 3503 points

Argyles are proving harder to find in core sizes than Carmen SanDiego! And I can definately see why! B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!

•  

Golflocker.com has them!!!! 139!