Forums

The FJ Belt on the British Web Site

•  

GTJacket8

fredcloss

I'd say mine either, but I may have get a smaller size belt unless there's a cobbler that can cut 2" off of mine.

Fred, my belts were a little on the bigger side as well, but this was an easy fix.  I was able to take about 2 inches off of each of mine and now they fit perfectly.  These belts are EASILY adjusted.  You can do the changes yourself.  Send me a PM if you want to know the "process" that I used.  

or he could just send it to me!  :)  haha.

•  

tdogg - I bought another belt that is simulated croc leather to put in the buckle. To wit, I am considering selling the second belt and buckle on Ebay.

•  

fredcloss

tdogg - I bought another belt that is simulated croc leather to put in the buckle. To wit, I am considering selling the second belt and buckle on Ebay.

if you do put it on ebay, send me the link.  i might be interested.

•  

GTJacket8

Here's a couple of pics of the white one.  Also have the black belt but no pics with it yet.

Hey Andrew, Really nice to see the white belt on you, it definitely suits you.

•  

fredcloss

Mission Accomplished! Thank you Dave!

My Pleasure Fred, You're looking very cool in that belt.

•  

tdogg21

Spence23
    Definatly would make some money on ebay

i just checked ebay wondering if any had shown up there yet, and there is nothing.  i'm sure these could pull a premium out there!

These belts are very new tdogg, They've only just come into the UK and some Pro shops in the UK may not get stock until mid March, so it's unlikley you will find any on ebay for a while. I have to say they are very, very lovely belts. The leather is excellent and the buckle sturdy and transferable, which know one knew until they arrived. I suspect that there are only 8 of these belts in the US at present which makes them extra Hot with a capital "H". There's nothing like being exclusive.

•  

Fairway finder

tdogg21

Spence23
    Definatly would make some money on ebay

i just checked ebay wondering if any had shown up there yet, and there is nothing.  i'm sure these could pull a premium out there!

These belts are very new tdogg, They've only just come into the UK and some Pro shops in the UK may not get stock until mid March, so it's unlikley you will find any on ebay for a while. I have to say they are very, very lovely belts. The leather is excellent and the buckle sturdy and transferable, which know one knew until they arrived. I suspect that there are only 8 of these belts in the US at present which makes them extra Hot with a capital "H". There's nothing like being exclusive.

yeah, i know what you're saying.  but i was still optimistic! :)  i'm sure if i'm patient i'll be able to find one somewhere.

•  

Hmmmm....what do y'all think it will fetch on Ebay? I tossed the boxes and that might create a issue for some people.

• 418 points

kab012345
    If I was an ambassador, I know that I would agree with you about them being great gifts for ambassadors!

Haha I agree with you for sure !!!

•  

fredcloss

Hmmmm....what do y'all think it will fetch on Ebay? I tossed the boxes and that might create a issue for some people.

eBay is like a Farmer Market, you post a price and then use that as a basis then folks will usually out id your basis (given ample time and the exclusivity of the item).

-ICONs for ALL

•  

fredcloss

that's a real crap shoot.  if you find the right buyer at the right time, you'll do good.  but if the timing is bad and the right people don't see it, you might have trouble getting what you have in it.  you can always put it up there with a reserve and see what happens.

• 3503 points

Not a big ebay guy. Hard to really trust the product...

•  

For those who want the FJ belt I'm checking a UK online golf shop that shipping to US by a reasonable charge, I'll be back soon with news.

•  

Lusogolf

For those who want the FJ belt I'm checking a UK online golf shop that shipping to US by a reasonable charge, I'll be back soon with news.

Thank you.....

-ICONs for ALL

•  
    Lusogolf

That sounds great, thanks, can't wait to hear what you find out