Forums

The FJ Belt on the British Web Site

• 2671 points

GTJacket8

fredcloss

Zombi & GT, my camera is charged up so there will be plenty of good light to post a view-able photo. I suspect there will be a race to see who gets their belt posted first. Of course, the day we get them, Devin will announce a sweeps. ;-)

Definitely will be a race!  And I still intend to participate in the sweeps as well...you can never have too much FJ!

I will second that!! You can never have enough. I don't know about you guy's but I am very much looking forward to their arrival.

Two belt's each?

•  

Zombi

GTJacket8

fredcloss

Zombi & GT, my camera is charged up so there will be plenty of good light to post a view-able photo. I suspect there will be a race to see who gets their belt posted first. Of course, the day we get them, Devin will announce a sweeps. ;-)

Definitely will be a race!  And I still intend to participate in the sweeps as well...you can never have too much FJ!

I will second that!! You can never have enough. I don't know about you guy's but I am very much looking forward to their arrival.

Two belt's each?

Yep, got two coming my way!

•  

DEVO, beside the sweeps, can the losers buy one as a consolation prize?  :)

•  

EMKelly0106

I like this idea....a lot.  Whaddaya say, Devin?  :)

• 1441 points

Devin you have got our attention here please lets start this sweeps soon.

•  

bmullins

Devin you have got our attention here please lets start this sweeps soon.

i second that

•  

Mission Accomplished! Thank you Dave!

•  

Dang it Fred!  Yours got there before mine did!  Well, maybe that means mine will be here in a day or so.  The belt looks great, by the way!

•  

fredcloss

Congats on being first to display the new belt.

(Next time just the belt is sufficient.)

-ICONs for ALL

•  

fredcloss

that's a nice looking belt!  too bad it's not available here.  maybe someday!

•  

EMKelly0106

yeah!  come on man.....hook us up!!!

• 2671 points

Nice belt. Congrats

•  

Wow Andrew...I figured your's would land a day or two ahead of mine. Anyway, I wore it today while playing Timarron CC and the pro was wanting to know where to get one. I also have the white version (sorry Rick). Why do I know FJ is getting ready to bombard the US market with them?

•  
    fredcloss

That is a nice belt
  •  
    Wheelez3030
    fredcloss

That is a nice belt
    That is sweet, wish I would have got in on the order! Hopefully FJ will release it in the US!