Forums

The FJ Belt on the British Web Site

•  

Fellow Ambassadors:

who has family or friends in England -  we need to get this belt.

Drop me an email if you have a contact (or I'll have to take a trip across the big pond).

GO HOKIES

•  

Agreed...I really would like to get my hands on a FJ belt, and especially a FJ belt buckle.  

•  

That might be a good contest award for Amabassadors or just an outright thank you gift from FootJoy for being good reps for the brand. What say the rest of the Amabassadors???

•  

Thumbs up to that idea, Eagle!

•  
    If I was an ambassador, I know that I would agree with you about them being great gifts for ambassadors!
  •  

Fairway Finder! We need you! LOL I want one of each, size 38.

•  

Wow you fellows across the pond got a great one.  I'd toss a couple of pounds your way for one of these!

•  

Now I know why my friend Bobby (Hokies) has been MIA here lately.... He's out snooping the other sites for products.

Nice find Bobby. However.... since I was one of the lucky one's last year, that FJ Buckle/Belt set I received in Chicago is my everyday set right now. Love it and not sure I'd leave it!

•  

Go Hokies

Fellow Ambassadors:

who has family or friends in England -  we need to get this belt.

Drop me an email if you have a contact (or I'll have to take a trip across the big pond).

GO HOKIES

The question is that the belts are announced in the FJ site but I looked for it in almost all UK online shops and they are not available.

If you find it I could arrange it for you.

•  

I think we need someone who plays or is a member at a Pro shop in Britian.  My guess is that the belt is available through a local shop.  Haven't seen it on any of the British on-line web site either.

GO HOKIES

•  

Fantastic looking belt, nice find.

•  

Go Hokies

I think we need someone who plays or is a member at a Pro shop in Britian.  My guess is that the belt is available through a local shop.  Haven't seen it on any of the British on-line web site either.

GO HOKIES

The only UK Communitty member I know is "Fairway finder", may be he can help.

•  

Lusogolf

Go Hokies

GO HOKIES

It would be interesting to know if the belt is available through a pro shop in the UK -  if so - all we would need would be contact information.  (Would also be interesting to know if the buckle is detactable type so you could interchange belts).

On the FJ Holy Grail Quest.

GO HOKIES

•  

Go Hokies

Lusogolf

Go Hokies

GO HOKIES

It would be interesting to know if the belt is available through a pro shop in the UK -  if so - all we would need would be contact information.  (Would also be interesting to know if the buckle is detactable type so you could interchange belts).

GO HOKIES

I hope your Quest works out better than Monty Python's Quest for the Holy Grail!

•  

Go Hokies

GO HOKIES

Indeed we are.  I check eBay daily in hopes one might show up on there, and then I just have to hope not to get into too much of a bidding war with someone on here.  Really wish FJ would release a buckle here in the U.S.