Forums

White slacks

•  

Zombi

I think anyone with the confidence to wear white pants should not be concerned with in season or not. I have worn on one occasion and after 18 decided white wouldn't be the best choice for a wet day.. ooops

Oh yeah, white pants are definitely for nice days. Too much laundry work otherwise. Plenty of dark colors for sloppy days.

•  

Zombi

I think anyone with the confidence to wear white pants should not be concerned with in season or not. I have worn on one occasion and after 18 decided white wouldn't be the best choice for a wet day.. ooops

My wife (she does the laundry) said the same thing!

• 3627 points

You have to be one confident man to be able to pull off the white pants!!! 

•  

golferdrmjr

Zombi

Oh yeah, white pants are definitely for nice days. Too much laundry work otherwise. Plenty of dark colors for sloppy days.

My dry cleaner loves my wife and I.....

-ICONs for ALL

•  

How about white and PURPLE!

•  

Tar Heel

Hey Fred

Well we do see the Tour Professionals wearing white after Labor Day, the fashion experts cut off, right? So the traditional fashion rules are already being broken.

But you do live down in Texas, so you may get grief for it......

My advice is to go with what you are comfortable with. White is just another color to me, and if you feel like wearing it, the do so....

Fred...since our 2nd best fashion guru gives you the OK (I'm leaning toward GO HOKIES as our best fashion expert)...I would feel comfortable in going with White slacks...

•  

But Randy can't even match shorts to shirt.  hahahahahaha

And he won't wear khaki.

j/k you old goat.  Don't get all fashion angry.

TT 

•  
    Oh yeah. No fashion sense here at all......... And why would anyone were a color like that when there are so many other nice choices out there? Really......
  •  

Golf is a sport with unique style - Look the part to play the part !  Pants are an ever changing part of golf so wear the whites whenever you desire. Just make sure you have the right fit and they make you feel good !!!!  Forget the peanut gallery comments they only wish they looked so cool !

• 1495 points

White pants are one of the best things to come along for golf in a while. It's a bold statement but it's not too bold. Plus you can wear them with anything else.

• 167 points

I have no problem with white pants during any month, my rule with white pants is all weather based.  Winter months seem to be messier in my opinion, so proceed with caution.  While I am sure this has been discussed elsewhere, if you are dressed the part I think you should play the part. 

•  
    miguelj20

White pants are one of the best things to come along for golf in a while. It's a bold statement but it's not too bold. Plus you can wear them with anything else.

I enjoy wearing white pants not just for fashion but also for keeping cooler on days where the temps can change wildly...in Ohio we might tee off around 60 and by noon it is 85! Plus, with white icon shield tips and a white belt they look awesome! IMHO