Forums

pants

•  

Does anyone know if FJ is planning to offer pants and/or shorts in the future?

•  

yes... in the spring.  You'll see Stricker wearing them this weekend at Chevron and more info/pics coming in January around the PGA Show.

Pants and shorts both... 2012 is going to be AWESOME year for FJ lovers

•  

Classic colours in pants and shorts I'm being told. January is when they arrive and everyone is getting quite excited. 

•  

fred

At the FJ Ambassador Invitational this October the attendees were treated to a preview of the 2012 Apparel line. I am happy to say that long trousers and shorts will be part of the offering.

Trousers come in Black, Navy, Khaki colors (I forget if Grey was in there)

Shorts come is solids and a couple of coordinating check patterns

Key point.... The apparel will be offered in Collections, where there are coordinating shirts, pants, shorts, vests and pullovers. The collections will be by season, so once they are "sold out" that particular collection is gone.

We have been advised if we see something we like to buy it (duh!), because it might be limited in production. If you watch the MyJoys leather offerings you'll know gone means gone!

•  

It really sounds like 2012 is going to be an awesome apparel year for Footjoy!  I can't wait for Spring (although my bank account won't be too happy about it).

•  

Tar Heel, I'm looking forward to seeing the collections you mentioned. Hopefully, our shop will carry them or just individual pants/shorts. Thanks for the information. 

•  

Fred

One more thing, which was spurred by your comment about your club carrying FJ.

Each local FJ Rep now has been outfitted with an awesome Mercedes Benz traveling showroom. Every FJ item, from shoes to socks and apparel is inside and coordinated by color, collection, and style. It really is a sight to behold!

Talk to your club professional or club owner (whoever does the buying), and make sure you are there when the FJ Rep is on site. You can, in many cases, do some special orders direct from the guy. Now I will caution you here. First, you may have some minimum quatities to deal with, say 6 shirts for example. But if you get a couple friends to be part of the "buy" the why not?

The other thing is to try and get your club to add FJ to the mix. Anyone who has seen and is using the FJ Lisle of FJ PIque shirts just love them! 1/2 Zip Performance and Mock Performance are so comfy and "playable." Once people try them they love them.

See if you can get some sku's added at your place!  

•  

24000 - white  with ocean plaid
    24001 - black with white plaid
    24002 - navy with white plaid

these are the style numbers for the shorts, which should be available mid-January.

GO HOKIES

•  

Chris G mentioned at the Ambassador outing that there will be some basics to complement the fashion pieces, and the basics, or core items, will carry through several seasons. I would speculate that those might include a couple of pants in addition to some solids and stripes in polos.

However, as Randy said, once the fashion pieces are gone, they're gone. Don't wait -- if you see something you like, buy it!!!

•  

Tar Heel

Fred

One more thing, which was spurred by your comment about your club carrying FJ.

Each local FJ Rep now has been outfitted with an awesome Mercedes Benz traveling showroom. Every FJ item, from shoes to socks and apparel is inside and coordinated by color, collection, and style. It really is a sight to behold!

Talk to your club professional or club owner (whoever does the buying), and make sure you are there when the FJ Rep is on site. You can, in many cases, do some special orders direct from the guy. Now I will caution you here. First, you may have some minimum quatities to deal with, say 6 shirts for example. But if you get a couple friends to be part of the "buy" the why not?

The other thing is to try and get your club to add FJ to the mix. Anyone who has seen and is using the FJ Lisle of FJ PIque shirts just love them! 1/2 Zip Performance and Mock Performance are so comfy and "playable." Once people try them they love them.

See if you can get some sku's added at your place!  

Great idea - I saw the FJ rep 2 months ago and that idea never occurred to me. i will ask to be informed of his next visit.

•  

yes i think they will

• 3467 points

is there anyway to find out who the local FJ rep is for your particular area? I want to make sure i get the guys number for when the new collections roll out. I am so ordering stuff.