Forums

FJ shirt with FJ on the collar?

•  

For an european like me doesn't matter if looks the Wolverines colors.

•  

Devin_Gmitter

Lusogolf

Join pic from my first shirt with FJ collar logo.

Uh oh...that is a European shirt...you may have to ship some over for these guys!

Why not?? More colors available...

• 2661 points

Thank you I have searched everywhere for these. Now to convince my wife I need more golf shirts....

•  

Zombi

Thank you I have searched everywhere for these. Now to convince my wife I need more golf shirts....

Welcome to the Community Zombi, I like your handle. More new shirts are coming, start convincing!

• 2661 points

Thanks! I have looked everywhere for these. Just ordered my first ones..

•  

Bump.

• 4499 points

Thanks for the bump.  I'd have never seen this!  And who knows when I would've come across tourstop.com!  

•  

Don't be shy using the FJ Community search engine at the top of the page. It works well for all topics on this site.

• 886 points

You can find them here too.

fairwaygolfusa.com

•  

Love them!

• 2650 points

I like the checked shirt but in looking at the FJ page I do not see that shirt -- where is it on the FJ apparral page?  

•  

Pony
    I like the checked shirt but in looking at the FJ page I do not see that shirt -- where is it on the FJ apparral page?

We do not show the "color story" shirts online...yet.

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    PonyI like the checked shirt but in looking at the FJ page I do not see that shirt -- where is it on the FJ apparral page?  We do not show the "color story" shirts online...yet.

YET......

;-)

•  

Pony

You need to pay a visit to your local FJ retailer and look through the latest catalog......

•  

Or make nice with the King.. See above!