Forums

More Loudmouth

•  

Loud ski pants are nothing new.

Brings some of you back huh?

Tons of companies now days give out free stuff to kids who are skiing/riding well in the park, not to mention the guys who are sponsored and get paid to wear them.  They make them loud and bright so the big money out of towners or “gapers” and their kids will buy them to look cool for their ski trip.  Plus a lot of these kids want the attention on the hill.  I’ve got several pairs snow pants I’m not proud of, but they are top quality, comfortable, and free- all are of which were attractive to a ski bum who skied 100+ days a season.

When I first saw loudmouth golf pants I thought they were ski pants in the wrong section of the store.  I’m actually surprised that they made their way to golf.

The ugliest jacket of all time has to be this one.

Burton also made one set that was camouflage and plaid affectionately called Plamo.  Just despicable.

•  

Once upon a time I would have said "Yeah Baby", but TH has put me on the right path and now I have to say "Oh Behave!" I have also been told by friends and family that I should not consider snowboarding with these or I will be shredding the slopes on my own. Enough said!!

•  

@josh.... I didn't see any snow pants? Where were they?

@FF.... glad you are seeing the light.

•  

Who is supposed to dress it, a clown?

•  

BRUCE

HOW ABOUT LOUDMOUTHS FOR SCHOOL CROSSING GUARDS, LAWYERS AND THE CLERGY!!!

Well, it would make it easier to run over the lawyers. Can we get Loudmouth to make a uniform for Congress and IRS personnel?

•  

Josh, I think there are quite a few Loud mouth accessories and I've just found a picture of the driver head cover that may be next season's must have, after a year's supply of food for the guide dog.

•  

The LoudMouth gear reminds me of an old cartoon where a chameleon duplicates many shades, but refuses a pattern very similar to that headcover FF posted

•  

i have a pair of them on the way

•  

Wheelez3030

i have a pair of them on the way

Sorry, a pair of what?