Forums

FootJoy apparel help!

• 637 points

I plan on getting multiple pieces of footjoy apparel. Rain Jackets, Sweaters, etc, but I dont want to get them now if they release new apparel in January. Can somebody please explain to me what this new release includes. Is it just shirts or is it their wet, cool, and windy apparel also?

•  

They are coming out with the whole product line.

•  

The new line is pretty comprehensive. it has shirts,slacks,shorts and sweaters. The rain gear will not change much if at all. For a sneak peak checkout the outerwear section on footjoy.com.

• 637 points

Ok, thanks. So if I got a short sleeve rain shirt, they won't be releasing a new one in January?

• 3467 points

i wish the rain pants would have multiple colors and also a cargo pocket on the leg or legs

•  
    Tyler W

Ok, thanks. So if I got a short sleeve rain shirt, they won't be releasing a new one in January?

Hello Tyler , At this time all 2012 short sleeve rainshirts are available, so you will not have to worry about a new one coming out in January. Please advise on what style # you are looking into. Best, DG

•  

Wow! This is a very interesting and useful idea. I had never thought of it, but it makes perfect sense. I'm always floundering for things in "the" back pocket, so one on the side leg seems so perfectly ..... well perfect.

Nice add here welchy!

•  

Thanks for the update Devo. This is good information to know.

• 637 points

Devin_Gmitter
    Tyler W

Hello Tyler , At this time all 2012 short sleeve rainshirts are available, so you will not have to worry about a new one coming out in January. Please advise on what style # you are looking into. Best, DG

# 34719, #35044, #32386. half sleeve rain shirt, wind shirt, and long sleeve crew neck

•  

OUTIGER

They are coming out with the whole product line.

And it's going to be SWWWEEEEEETTTT

•  

Check out this video:

http://www.footjoy.com/community/blogs/footjoy/archive/2011/08/04/win-mcmurray-visits-footjoy-worldwide.aspx

•  

I'm looking forward to the new stuff coming out.

•  

Maybe some coloring along the line of Galvin Green.. Black looks great, but red, blue and white would be nice!

Rwelch360

i wish the rain pants would have multiple colors and also a cargo pocket on the leg or legs

• 3467 points

Tar Heel

Wow! This is a very interesting and useful idea. I had never thought of it, but it makes perfect sense. I'm always floundering for things in "the" back pocket, so one on the side leg seems so perfectly ..... well perfect.

Nice add here welchy!

thanks tar heel, i figured if i was seeing a need for quicker access then other were more than likely seeing the need as well. Hopefully they can meet our needs. :-)

• 3467 points

kab, thanks for posting that link. The video was cool, i like what i saw, i can't wait for the new lines to come out. Also winn is sexy so what a great lady to have show the products.