Forums

Performance Sweater

•  

Saw the new Performance Sweater #33889 and it is SWEET!!!  The waterproof liner is amazing - now to try and add one to the collection.  Cannot wait to see the new line in full.

• 1567 points

I do believe this will make my Christmas List

•  

Yes, I am hoping that I will be able to purchase one of the solid ones for the upcoming school golf season!

•  

If you play a lot of golf in cold weather these are just the thing for you.  Wish I had one in college when we would play tournaments while it was snowing!

As BRUCE and my fellow western Pennsylvanians will tell you, the weather in western PA is none to forgiving.

•  

They are very nice looking.  I'm excited to try one out.  Iowa has some nasty weather as well.

Devin, will lightweight sweaters/vests be available in the new line?  

•  

Aren't these just gorgeous! I have my club getting me the version in Carolina Blue (duh) for the fall with the club logo on the sleeve. Michigan has some sketchy weather as well, so damp and cold conditions come up, and I play on. Pennsylvania is not the only place it snows during the golf season.

• 1567 points

Kentucky doesn't escape the nasty weather either. Just because its nasty doesnt mean you can't look good!

• 390 points

Louisville icon

Kentucky doesn't escape the nasty weather either. Just because its nasty doesnt mean you can't look good!

ROLL TIDE!!!

•  

Trying to talk head coach of my team into these for the team this year, we play in cold weather all spring long!

•  

WAITING ON DELIVERY FOR THIS

•  

B my man...

Bring it to Medinah! We can match.....

•  

I just couldn't help it!

Fall golf in New England is great, and it's going to be even better in this snazzy number.

•  

Perhaps but do you have the matching

•  

But do you have the matching wave

•  
    Josh - I did te same as you. The sweater is now hanging in the closet just waiting for the cool weather to come around (hoping not to wear it too soon of course...).