Forums

Which Collection are you most excited about in the new line??

•  

Tar Heel

FF

All of the new apparel wil be available in January of 2012 after the PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando. So stay tuned.

I picked up a FJ Lisle shirt at Medinah with the Ryder Cup on the front that is the color from the Napa Colection, which is so beautiful..... It has the striped inside collar, which I think is so classy.

As has been mentioned, each collection will be in stores and available for a set time. Once it is sold out, it's gone and you'll need to wait for the next collection to come out. Have your check books ready!

TH, That is a thing of beauty. The inside striped colour is very classy. Paul Smith does a very similar thing on the inside of cuffs as well for dress shirts. You just can't beat quality and this looks superb. I bet the gold Ryder cup emblem just sets it off nicely.

•  

The UK does have the Napa Valley Line!

•  

A word to the wise -- managed a tournament today at one of KC's premier clubs (Loch Lloyd, Shaun Fulford) and they only had two of the performance zip sweaters left in stock -- a lonely medium in the grey/black and the navy/carolina blue. The pro told me they made a mistake by not stocking up. He's tried to order more, but they are out of stock.

P.S. Pro's shoe choice today was asymms, white with brown cayman. Sweet.

•  

Devin_Gmitter

The UK does have the Napa Valley Line!

That's brilliant news Devin, will that be next year or can I get an order in pre Xmas. If you check out the new Icons you'll understand why I'm additionally excited about the Napa Valley range.

•  
    Chris, I agree that shoe color combination is sweet. It is my goto shoe for everyday play.
    • 3467 points

Justinu3

Devin_Gmitter

Additions my friend. 

OMG.... That is awesome.  I'm dying to see these in person... even online would suffice.  UGH, I'm not a patient person.

That makes two of us. If i want it, i have to have it now. Probably not a good thing for me or my wallet

• 1135 points

Love the Napa Valley.

•  

Napa Valley or Newport for me. So, whn does this all hit the shelves?

•  

Any of you guys notice that Bill Haas is wearing the Sport Windshirt 35019 in Blue/Silver in the Layer Up ads on the inside back cover of the golf magazines? Previous ads have featured Stricker in the red and Haas in the black/white. The new blue really jumps off the page.

•  

Our loyal Community members will be the first to see the new line and, actually, Win McMurray did film one more spot in which she was shown the entire collection. I'm sure TGC will release that soon...

•  

And we should expect to see that when????????

You always throw out these teasers Chris and it's killer!

•  

Chris Garrett

Our loyal Community members will be the first to see the new line and, actually, Win McMurray did film one more spot in which she was shown the entire collection. I'm sure TGC will release that soon...

That is just mean to tease us!  I've been looking at those homepage teasers for months now!  C'mon CG!  The tweets from the photoshoot didn't give any glimpses either... :-(

•  

I like 1. Napa 2. Newport 3. Savanna 4. Cape Cod

•  

napa valley