Forums

The New FJ Lisle Shirts-Staffers?

•  

Greetings. I've been really admiring the styling on the new lisle shirts for 2011 and it brought a couple thoughts to mind. I noticed Steve Stricker sporting what looked like these styles these while over in Hawaii, and thought I saw the Peter Millar logo on the back of that shirt, since Steve has been associated with Millar for a couple seasons now.

I really like the new placket featuring the striped materials, which is a very Millar trademark, and reminiscent of some of the Bobby Jones apparel, adding a subtle touch of complimentary color.

So the big question... have these new designs been done by Peter Millar in association with FJ? Do you have a relationship for producing some select items with them?

•  

Tar Heel, excellent eye my friend I did not notice that. I agree with the subtle touch of color makes it fun to match up with. Interested to see responses from FJ.  

• 317 points

I love the new style.... It's more classic bright colors this season. Plus the layers that FJ had equipped it's easer to allow to adjust your colors to fit the style you want... 

Looking forward in having several made for me for my golf team!!!!

Coach Kerce - Varsity HighSchool Golf Coch

•  

sleeves don't look any shorter... what's with FJ and the need for "long" short sleeve shirts!? lol

•  

I agree Erik.  I'm not a big fan of longer sleeves on my short sleeve shirts.  Although, I haven't tried one of these shirts, so I can't speak to that on this model.

•  

I have the new Lisle and they are very comfortable.  The sleeves are non-restrictive and your swing will not be impacted by them at all.  The material is very light and comfortable.  

•  

I need to try one.  They are very nice looking shirts.

•  

EMKelly0106

sleeves don't look any shorter... what's with FJ and the need for "long" short sleeve shirts!? lol

With the longer short sleeves maybe you need to get a permit which entitles you to carry concealed guns

•  

LOL, I probably would need a concealed carry permit when I wear long sleeves.  Hopefully I don't get fined.

•  

I totally understand Eric, the police here require me to have 3 seperate permits.

•  

Bruce... 3 permits?! You only have two ARMS......! HA

•  

Eric think about it

•  

bholley,

You sir are a funny, funny man! Love it!

•  

The new Lisle Shirts are great....these are the 2011 Titleist Staff shirts from FootJoy and they are really comfortable.

•  

19.... you're breaking my heart man! Those are so PURDY!