Forums

White Belt; In or Out?

•  

joshgiano

fredcloss

While we're at it, how about WHITE PANTS?

Isn't there some rule about labor day and white?

That only seems to be a Northeast thing. It does not seem to stop anybody elsewhere. I wore white pants, white belt and white Icons yesterday. Was the nicest looking golfer there IMO. :)

P.S. It was 80 deg and beautiful at 11:00 when I was finished playing. A high for the day of 89 deg.

•  

golferdrmjr

joshgiano

fredcloss

While we're at it, how about WHITE PANTS?

Isn't there some rule about labor day and white?

That only seems to be a Northeast thing. It does not seem to stop anybody elsewhere. I wore white pants, white belt and white Icons yesterday. Was the nicest looking golfer there IMO. :)

P.S. It was 80 deg and beautiful at 11:00 when I was finished playing. A high for the day of 89 deg.

White pants in the summer are a great thing apart from when you chip out of moist turf recovering from casual water and then they become very dalmation-esque: I'm a fan. BTW nice moving icon golfer.

•  

I see white pants, year 'round and wear them as well. They go with anything, which may be why so many tour pros wear 'em - less to pack.

•  

they are in i have 1 and i ware it all the time

•  
    Never got that never wear white after labor day thing! If you look in mirror as you're headed out door and think you look good!!! By all means get after it!
  •  

TNT009
    Never got that never wear white after labor day thing! If you look in mirror as you're headed out door and think you look good!!! By all means get after it!

Same here!  Never made much sense to me and doesn't stop me either.  

•  

TNT009

Feels good to break a rule now and then.  I might just break out my searsucker!

•  
    I think we get caught up in the hoopla of Am's with staff bags, who has what or I gotta keep up with Tpm over there. For me golf is hard enough without judging others!