Forums

FJ Polo's

•  

All,

Looking to get some ideas onthe best place to find a large selection of the FJ Polo. Have only seen the basic stripe version at local GG and would like some options for the basic polo in multipe colors.

Thanks,

Shaun

•  

I am sure that Chris will be able to give you a list of the retailers in your local area that stock a selection of these shirts.

I personally play in them all the time and they are great.

•  

Shaun buddy. Hey there!

The two places I have had the best luck are at GG for retail and then local green grass shops, like my local courses. I got some FJ stuff at The university of Michigan course last year as well, but I don't think you want UM gear if you live in Madison!

The other place with good inventory is TGW. I just bought a FJ ProDry polo a couple weeks ago. Only draw back there is no course logo on the shirt (I love course logos).

•  

Thanks guys.

have tried the local GG but no luck, they only have the horizontal stripe polos (not a good look when you are 6'3" and 295!).

Will try TGW on line and so from there.

•  

Have you tried Google. 

Click on shopping and enter the item name.  You should get a whole list of what's available out there.

•  

Golf Galaxy is just starting to bring them in. They have a ton of last year's sportswear to get rid of to make room for the new FJ material.

•  

I found  a site online that has them for sale and at a pretty decent discount. They also have free shipping if you order $75 or more.

www.teegolfclub.com

They have about a dozen of the 2010 styles in different color combinations.

I ordered two for myself that should be on the way, can't wait to get them.

• 1782 points

I am about your size, 6'3". 260 and I have used EBAY.  You can save a search so that when a new item in size XXL and XXXL are listed you get notified.  I find the pricing better on Ebay.  Yes you spend more time though.