Forums

Do you use your rainpants for anything else when its not raining?

• 346 points

I wear mine all the time.  I love how they keep me warm in wind and rain.  Even cool days.  I wear them around the house too like sweats.  So comfy!

•  

I bought a pair a couple years ago and they have stayed in my bag ever since. I have never worn them at all.

•  

Rain Gear when it's not raining ... NO ...  

•  

I wear them on cool mornings over shorts or fall windy days..they are great to wear to football games in fall especially ifs it going to be raining..sometimes, I wear them around town when its nasty b/c they are very comfortable instead of the nornal workout pants

• 745 points

they also double as snowpants, and warmups for running.

•  

Mine are very warm so I have worn them to a few late year football games,I also wear them when I coach and it's cold. I wore them to work one day when it was pouring and started to take them off in the office and everyone freaked!

•  

I find them handy on a golf trip for evening wear around the hotel/motel while hanging out with the group.  Since you already have them along, it's easy to serve in place of yet another pair of pants/shorts for the trip.

•  

i wear mine to snowboard on the warmer days.

•  

I use them when I am shoveling the driveway on a windy day.  They keep the jeans bone dry and help deflect the effect of the wind.  They are a great product!

•  

I've seen them when it's just raining.  I see them a lot at school too.

•  

We go on a golf trip every year end of Jan.  It can be cold and windy, so I wear them even if it is not raining.  Big difference with keeping comfortable without the constant wind.  I also wear them to football games and concerts when it is raining.

•  

I can't say enough good things about my Dry Joy rain pants and this time they saved my day.  I travel for work a lot, and obviously I always try to sneak a round in.

I was in NC and had a long way to walk from the parking garage to the conference room.  It was raining, blowing wind, and pretty terrible out.  As I sat in the garage watching people try to tie plastic bags to them, I was also wondering how I was going to avoid sitting through a conference soaking wet? it dawned on me- My Dry Joys.

I popped open my trunk, unzipped my bag and suited up in my rain suit.  The Dry Joys worked wonders as always, and kept me bone dry.  I folded them up under my chair when I got inside, and I seriously think I was the only one who wasn't wringing out their pants the whole time.

I've also used them snowmobiling when my pants got destroyed.  They're pretty versatile

Best pants ever.

•  

Got my wife a pair for x-mas.  We wear them at soccer when the elements call for an extra layer.  No better rain/wind blocker.

•  

I agree OU.  I wear them as an extra layer in the cold weather.

•  

only when it's cold out