Forums

I want this shirt

• 3039 points

Anyone [Devin] know a number to order this beauty ?     

•  

22133 :-)

•  

Try golflocker.com.......they have it.....

• 3039 points

Thanks guys !

•  

T2G

It is part of the newly released Oaks Collection. Lots of nice Black with Jade or Silver accents. You can choose coordinating sleeveless pullovers, sweaters, and socks too.

Golf Locker has the entire collection as well....

•  

Nice threads. Am going to splurge in Sept. and get 6 new lisle shirts. May consider one of these new styles in place of one.

• 111 points

Do you have a current shirt or shirt that's coming out in the fall collection with the style # 21415? Its a white shirt with thin black stripes.

•  

Adam

Style number 21415 is a Stretch Lisle Stripe shirt from the Oaks Collection. It is white with black stripes and a full white collar.

• 111 points

Tar Heel, Thank you for your help! Is the Oaks Collection new to the fall lineup? I checked with my pro and he did not have a current apparel catalog, im going over to another local course in which I have some gift money, the pro there said he had a current catalog.

Different topic and I was going to check in the catalog when I go over, do you know of any FJ Crew neck style sweater offerings from FJ? I have found a few online (lambswool style) but every site I have found has them in the UK.

Thank You,

Adam

• 4399 points

God you guys are good :)

•  

Adam2883
    Tar Heel, Thank you for your help! Is the Oaks Collection new to the fall lineup? I checked with my pro and he did not have a current apparel catalog, im going over to another local course in which I have some gift money, the pro there said he had a current catalog.

Different topic and I was going to check in the catalog when I go over, do you know of any FJ Crew neck style sweater offerings from FJ? I have found a few online (lambswool style) but every site I have found has them in the UK.

Thank You,

Adam

The lambswool crew necks are in Europe only.  Their market calls for styles like that more so than here in the states. Sorry!

•  

I had friends over in Ireland last week - had them looking for a couple of the lambswool crew for me - but didn't find the color I was after.

Hoping to have someone find on the next trip.