Forums

Merino Sweater Vest Closeout

• 1729 points

I like that setup Chuck, Argyle's are sharp.  

•  

Nice looking combination Chuck.  What is the story on the logo of a fox on the sleeve?

•  

Thanks, Mike.  I have no idea what club that is.  Love it though and it made an interesting conversation, because of Foxy Lady at the muni where I play....I wore it Friday and we're going to approach the GM and Head Pro about maybe doing a new log with a fox in it.....our logo needs an update....was a one of a kind that came in the closeouts.........for $29, who cares......love it....will go great with the new FJ DJ casuals.....

• 313 points

Good looking combo.  Not enough cold days in Houston to wear the seater vest unfortunately.

•  

very nice !

•  

gusmanTX
    Good looking combo.  Not enough cold days in Houston to wear the seater vest unfortunately.

I love sweater vests and have worn them for years, both at work and at play.  Houston and Charleston's weather patterns run pretty much the same.....even get's cold here in January and into February......have performance sweaters for those days.........you know when that cold win blows off the ocean........or the gulf stream........those merino vests are great for those chilly mornings when you need something lightweight to throw on........any excuse for me to buy FJ....