Forums

FJ Must haves for cool weather golf

•  
    Noel,

The fleece is through the body and arms, around the collar is the only place it is not.

DG

•  

check out some of the lambswool sweaters on the UK side of the house -  more sweaters

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    Noel,

The fleece is through the body and arms, around the collar is the only place it is not.  

DG

Best, FootJoy apparel is.

•  

ChuckZ
    Devin_GmitterAny of our performance half zip pullovers, so easy to swing in! Wish I had them in college when I played virtually all of my competitive golf in cold weather.  

We actually released a new piece in the current color stories that I cannot wait to play in.  It is pique with a brushed fleece backing, feels great! 22021 and 22020 respectively.  Now that's what I'm talking about......too bad that they do not come in more colors like lime or yellow......great job FJ.......

Don't forget Orange! I'm a bit partial to Oklahoma State Orange.

•  
    I like the rain gloves. They aren't bulky and are warm enough for cold/damp conditions.
    • 3592 points

The Marino's are great for the early morning fall tee times and now those two items Devin  posted are now on my must have list.

• 2883 points

The FJ performance sweater is a great piece and the wind lining is a godsend.  I also have a few of the ProDry® Performance Thermal Base Layer.  Often times that with my FJ golf shirt is enough for cool fall days.  

• 719 points

Unita Golf in Utah (main store in Salt Lake) is clearing out the old style (argyle) fully lined long sleeve performance sweater for $59.99, plus an additional 20% off to take the price down to $47.96. Bought one. Can;t wait till the cooler weather comes to try it out.