Forums

FJ Must haves for cool weather golf

• 5713 points

I am going to buy a couple of pieces of outerwear for the Fall and WInter months, in the couple of days. September and October are busy months for me so I buy early. I am adding a performance sweater and ...

What are your must have FJ outerwear pieces?

• 2214 points

You nailed the first one, the performance sweater.  The performance lined sweater is awesome for those really cold days.  The mock is also a winner.  

Performance pants are great, but I also opt for the rain pants, even if it's not wet again on cold days.  The FJ beanie is a winner as well.

• 1999 points

Sweater and wind jacket/pants set are essential.

•  

Any of our performance half zip pullovers, so easy to swing in! Wish I had them in college when I played virtually all of my competitive golf in cold weather.  

We actually released a new piece in the current color stories that I cannot wait to play in.  It is pique with a brushed fleece backing, feels great! 22021 and 22020 respectively.

•  

those are great looking pieces DG!  The material is nice.  

• 4565 points

Ooh those amazing Devin.  I have to pick one up!

•  

Cool weather for me means it's sweater vest time. The Merino wool FJ sweater vests are must haves for those cool mornings before it's short sleeve time. :-)

•  

I'll take the compression shirts and it's all gravy!

•  

Cart mitts!

•  

Tim's swing juice

•  

Whaql1
    Tim's swing juice

THIS!!!!!!!!

I always have my FJ winter stuff with me during those months.  Do not like cold weather at all.

And I don't really like the DR Seuss pullovers above.  Just my personal preference.  

TT

• 5713 points

Devin_Gmitter
    Any of our performance half zip pullovers, so easy to swing in! Wish I had them in college when I played virtually all of my competitive golf in cold weather.  

We actually released a new piece in the current color stories that I cannot wait to play in.  It is pique with a brushed fleece backing, feels great! 22021 and 22020 respectively.

When will these be available? Any solid colors?

•  

MarkWDallasTx
    Devin_GmitterAny of our performance half zip pullovers, so easy to swing in! Wish I had them in college when I played virtually all of my competitive golf in cold weather.  

When will these be available? Any solid colors?

At the moment that specific material is only available in two colorways.  It may expand to a new solid pattern in the future.

•  

Devin,

The brushed fleece backing: is it just around the neck or is it all around the body/arms?

Thanks,

_n.

•  

Devin_Gmitter

Now that's what I'm talking about......too bad that they do not come in more colors like lime or yellow......great job FJ.......