Forums

Nice shirt!

•  
    A week ago, we were in Las Vegas. I had a chance to play golf on one of the days. When I got to the course early, the starter had a FootJoy shirt on and we made comments on each other's shirt. It didn't stop there, he liked the Icon/MyJoys I had on- gray base and white stingray print. We're having fun talking about it and then he led me to some FootJoy shirts. "If you like gray or silver look", he said... he held this shirt up and I just had to have it. Super nice feeling, very classy look.

• 5190 points

Pretty shirt. I like the Grey/Silver combination classy understated look

•  

You have become one of the very stylish ones here N'ol! Well done.

• 5130 points

Great looking shirt - love the textured look. Style nbr?
    • 1942 points

I have the same shirt.  You have excellent taste.  Not sure what the style number is, I can't find it.

•  

Mini,

It's one of those times that I just grabbed the shirt and headed out to play, and never thought of what style number it was.  I just knew I liked it right away.  I couldn't find the tag it came with either... Sorry.  But maybe Devin and other Ambassadors could help as well.

I suspect this shirt has been hanging at the pro shop for a while.

The newer one in Spring collections are:

Nassau Performance Shirt

21307  Jacquard (Navy collar)

Tahoe Performance Shirt

21308  Jacquard (Gray collar)

The pattern looks a lot alike, but the collar isn't black like the one I had in my picture.

At www.golflocker.com, I see a 21307 Navy with white accents (really nice!)

Good luck.

No'l

•  
    HA! I think we do!
    • 5130 points

Thanks N'ol! Those all look great but I want yours ;) I agree with you about the collar; it's the contrast that really sets it off.  

•  

I could use that shirt with my grey/gray slacks, belts and FJ City shoes.......

• 1942 points

FWIW, I saw a couple of them left when I was over at Golfsmith on the sale rack at 25% off.  

• 5130 points

kmcmellen
    FWIW, I saw a couple of them left when I was over at Golfsmith on the sale rack at 25% off.

Just looked and they have them on their website but not quite at 25% off.  Decisions.

• 5130 points

kmcmellen

Just looked and they have them on their website but not quite at 25% off.  Decisions.

kmcmellen

www.golfsmith.com/.../footjoy-men-s-birds-eye-mini-stripe-jacquard-polo

• 1942 points

miniwarmth

One of my least favorite retailer habits, charging more online for something that is on sale in the store.  GS is pretty bad about it too.  I buy most of my FJ gear from PGA Superstore since their sales are better and more often.  

The only reason I found the shirt on sale is that I stop in there every few weeks to for tees, gloves, or hit a few balls at lunchtime.  

•  
    Awesome shirt. Love grey polo.
  •  

The Fashions continue to rock on....