Forums

FJ UK Site -- Nice Way to See Collections

• 5110 points

I find the FJ UK Site makes it easy to identify the coordinating items from Collection's.   Take a look:

www.footjoy.co.uk/.../mens.asp

Any thoughts on the US site offering something similar for Collections offered there?

•  

That's great. Best part -- women's sweaters! Now I have to figure out how to order one!

•  

I have a friend who travels that way every other month or so - might be able to help.

•  

The site has some great looking items and are very fashionable........the shoes only carry a one year warranty and the shirts are all athletic cut.....I love the grey lizard tour shoes and the black/lime sports.......if I recall from my days working in retail for a major manufacturer, Europen cuts are much leaner cut that what we are accustomed to in the states.......I could never wear European cut pants and the shirts were just a little on the slim side for me......but that was me.......for you slimmer guys this would work well.........

• 1827 points

I really like the the 91226 in the vintage line.

•  

I noticed a lot of the sweaters and shirts had the FJ logo on the sleeve or collar.  Is that something that is more standard over there?

•  

ChuckZ
    .....the shirts are all athletic cut....Europen cuts are much leaner cut that what we are accustomed to in the states......

I can vouch for this in the FJ lines.  When I was in Europe recently I picked up a couple of FJ shirts that were not available in the states.  I wear a medium in FJ products which still gives me a lot of extra room.  A medium in the European lines was a noticeably more tight-fitting shirt.  If somebody traveling picks something up for you it might be a good idea to keep this in mind from a sizing and cut perspective.

• 5110 points

tdogg21
    I noticed a lot of the sweaters and shirts had the FJ logo on the sleeve or collar.  Is that something that is more standard over there?

Many of the shirts do have the FJ logo on the collar but it's not the same as on the 'Tour Shirts". It tends to be the same base colour as the collar/sleeve and is smaller font.