Forums

Fall FJ Collection Arrived at Golflocker

•  

Time to stock up for the fall, my fellow FJ diehards or at least get a preview from golflocker......  :-)

• 1933 points

Thanks for the heads up.

•  

Chuck, I put that catalog up in the Ambassador's forum about 4 months ago. It is on the second page of the forum.

•  
    Love the Wht/Org socks!
  •  

19hole
    Chuck, I put that catalog up in the Ambassador's forum about 4 months ago. It is on the second page of the forum.

And I've been saving up the pennies ever since.  A lot in that catalog to like!

• 904 points

Got an order in for two shirts, one on the FJ homepage and the solid pique with strip accent. Can't wait to get em.

• 5448 points

Chuck -- thanks sharing (as always).

• 4511 points

I saw this yesterday and thought to myself, "I bet Chuck has already posted it on the forums".

Well done sir :)

•  

19hole

Unfortunately, not everyone gets the Ambassador's forum.....have to keep everyone involved....  :-)

•  
    That's the perks of being a FJAA, we get sneak peeks!
  •  

TNT009
    That's the perks of being a FJAA, we get sneak peeks!

And I do appreciate it......like your outfit on the TT site......always lookin' good....  :-)

• 1917 points

Thanks Chuck, from the little Bronze FJ community we appreciate your efforts!!! Ha  :)  

• 3134 points

Thanks Chuck !  Good thing someone's looking out for us "outsiders "  :)

• 5448 points

ChuckZ
    19holeChuck, I put that catalog up in the Ambassador's forum about 4 months ago. It is on the second page of the forum.  Unfortunately, not everyone gets the Ambassador's forum.....have to keep everyone involved....  :-)

And your efforts are appreciated!