Forums

FJ Performance Button-down shirts

•  

Picked up my first button-down shirts from the Boca Collection yesterday. Picked up 2 for $44 apiece at PGA Superstore. Quite the find.

As for the shirts; another fine piece of work by the apparel team. These are wonderfully wrinkle free and have a hand that is really pleasant. Dressy enough for the office, yet more comfortable than a standard cotton dress button-down.

I left the office this afternoon looking fresh as when I walked in. A++ on these great additions to the range!

•  

TH ... you must have SOME wardrobe !!!

•  

Are these the same that have been on the vokey store?

•  

Chris92009
    Are these the same that have been on the vokey store?

Yes sir it is.

Performance Woven Windowpane Button Down - White/Lavender

• 798 points

Do these run big like the Polos?

•  

I am wearing mine this morning with a lavender performance vest (FJA logo of course).

@Croc... While I am indeed proud of the wardrobe, I am not close in any way to Bobby (Hokies) or Rick (19 Hole). They have me by a large margin. But I do like to look in the closet and see all that FJ gear!

•  

Hey ... I'm jealous, what can I say!

• 798 points

Just wanted to see if anyone had some size advice on these? I normally go down a size in the polo's. Thanks

•  

I never dreamed you were a button down kind of guy

•  

Dreaming about Randy can be dangerous!

•  

The last thing I want/need is you guys dreaming about me!

•  

Excellent buy TH. I have purchased four of them at sale prices and just love them. They have a tailored look and feel terrific.

•  

Those look like shirts that you would wear in a working environment.  NOT.  Ya know, once you reach that retirement thing, you just don't need a large wardrobe anymore......so gave away ties, suits, shirts, dress shoes when I left that wonderful office environment......and for those of you who have to work tomorrow I have a standing  Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, 822am tee time......something to dream about while you are at work....and I will be FJ lookin' good......as Aerosmith said....Dream on.....

•  

ChuckZ
    .....and for those of you who have to work tomorrow I have a standing  Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, 822am tee time......something to dream about while you are at work.....

Must be nice!!  I guess you put in the time and now you reap the rewards!!  I hope that by the time I retire I will be able to play golf three times (or more) per week.  In the interim I guess I have to think about work, putting kids through school, etc...  

Have not tried the performance button down shirts yet... may have to look for a sale like Randy to see what I can add to the collection for those of us that still frequent the office!

• 5190 points

Go Hokies
    Dreaming about Randy can be dangerous!

Frightening is more apt. Autograph hounds chasing him he's got the look of a tour player.