Forums

FJ Shirt in Home Page

•  

Just want to ask if anyone know what style # and name is that shirt displayed on the second slide of the FootJoy home page.

Thanks.

•  

That would be 21211.

•  
    Beauty. Thanks!
  •  

Mine should be here soon.

•  

NCBob
    Mine should be here soon.

Bob......Guess you will have something new to wear when we play in Charleston Wednesday....chuck

• 1135 points

Good looking shirt!

•  
    Guess it's calling my name.....
    • 1621 points

Yes awesome looking shirt!!

•  
    Looking at the polo, it desperately needs the FJ on the collar... FJA logo wouldn't hurt!
  •  

TNT009
    Looking at the polo, it desperately needs the FJ on the collar... FJA logo wouldn't hurt!

Agree, either Navy or Orange FJ on collar and the FJA shield on the sleeve.......good call.....  :-)

• 1936 points

Ok, where can I find this shirt online??   No luck with my usual retailers.  

• 946 points

Ordered mine through my proshop.  Great looking shirt!

• 1621 points

Dirt4900
    Ok, where can I find this shirt online??   No luck with my usual retailers.

Found the shirt at budgetgolf.com.  I need to pull the trigger very soon as well!!

•  

DB9Boilers
    Dirt4900Ok, where can I find this shirt online??   No luck with my usual retailers.

Found the shirt at budgetgolf.com.  I need to pull the trigger very soon as well!!

Found a great looking sweater vest in two colors for $49

•  
    21211 is even nicer physically. The stripe colors are vibrantly blending nicely as a nice accent to its clean white background. I'm just thrilled to have it. Dirt4900, if you don't already have it, try golflocker.com. I tried a local store and a pro shop but weren't successful, but GL .com had it and sent it right away.