Forums

FJ Customer Service is THE BEST

•  

Hi All, I really, really love FJ...

Some months ago I posted a question about a shirt that I had bought that had a weird knap/texture in one spot.  The FJ team saw this and immediately offered to take care of this problem -- all from just reading/seeing pics on this board.  I'm living in a part of the world right now that makes it really difficult to send/return things so their offer was even more gracious. Needless to say this shirt has travelled: Bangalore, India->Frankfurt, Germany->Chicago->Fairhaven, MA. 

Well a replacement shirt just turned up at my place in Boston along with some goodies (thanks D!!!) and it will now make its way back to me...this time from Boston->London-> Bangalore ;)

Thanks again FJ! Your products are top notch and if there's ever an issue/doubt about products you guys take care of your customers. I wish more companies would take this approach and emulate the wonderful team, and culture, that Acushnet has built around the FJ brand.  Hats off to you and keep up the good work.

From,

A very, vey satisfied and loyal customer

• 2075 points

Nice!    Completely agree on some of the best service out there.   Now what do ya want for that blue wristband???   :)

• 5868 points

That is a good story. Thanks for sharing.

•  

In total agreement, top notch from start to finish.

-ICONs for All

•  

Glad to hear you've experienced the same great customer service that others of us have received in the past.  What other company treats its customers like this?

• 787 points

I concur, FJ really takes care of it customer and makes it right every time!!! Nice wristbands...so jealous.

•  

Dirt4900
    Nice!    Completely agree on some of the best service out there.   Now what do ya want for that blue wristband???   :)

Good question...I may have to buy a pair of shoes or shirt to match that lime green band ;)

• 4586 points

Another great CS story from Footjoy!  Love it.