Forums

FJ Attire for Ireland

•  

Hope you have a great trip Mike.

Keep posting outfits, pics. whatever as always nice to live vicariously throught other FJA's.

Hopefully the weather is kind and don't forget the recommendations / do and don'ts for all of us hoping to get over there one day.

•  

Have a terrific trip, Mike.  We look forward to details and pictures following your return.

• 1776 points

Have a great time.

•  

tdogg21
    Looks like you're covering all your bases.  I like the grey pullover.  Which one is that?

It's 24801.  It is a rain resistant jacket that it a little thicker for some added warmth.  Works great in light rain and cool temperatures.

•  

Went through and got most of my outfits together yesterday evening.  I think FJ will be well represented in my outfits for sure.  Even managed to find a little extra room for to add a third pair of shoes, the white and charcoal lizard shield tips so I have at least a little bling in the shoe department.  Most of the outfits are more of a winter style due to the climate but who knows, maybe the sunshine will make an appearance!

• 4345 points

Some great choices there!  Enjoy your trip and I hope you end up with more sun than clouds :)

• 704 points

Lookin' good Mike!! Best of Luck and enjoy!!

•  

These ensembles all look great Mike. Well done my friend. You will surely represent Team Titleist and Foot Joy very well during your trip.

Well planned.

•  

Those sweaters will definitely come in handy....great looking coordinates.....change your name to "Dapper Mike"

• 676 points

Nice collection, something that I am hoping ot build over the next months and years.

Have a great time in the Emerald Isle.

•  

Like your style Mike ... and nice to hear you've added a pair of shieldtips as a little bonus too.

Enjoy Ireland, play well and have a few pints for all of us in the FJC.

• 2963 points

Nice looking attire , you should be ready for anything. Enjoy your trip I am sure you will make memories for a lifetime.