Forums

DryJoys Baseball Golf Hats

• 5065 points

Chuck,

Break out the bucket hat. We are sending you some rain.

•  

I have blue,black and red in the cap and also the bucket from FJ and the new Titleist/FJ.  Wear them when it's raining and really have no preference.

TT

•  

OUTIGER
    I have blue,black and red in the cap

Where did you find the DryJoys baseball hats in color?  I searched around and found pictures in color but I have only been able to find them in black for sale.

•  

Mike,

I have had these for a few years.  Picked them up from courses when I saw them.

TT

•  

Thanks Tim, that makes sense.  most of the pictures I have seen of the colored hats were older.  I guess I will have to stick with black.  At least it will match my rain paints!

•  

At some point I will pick one of the caps up.  I looked at them a few time, just haven't yet.  

•  

I have the baseball style dry joys cap.  It works well and is always in my bag.

•  

I could have used it last Friday.  Rained almost the entire round.  But my FJ hat from the FJA 2 event did a good enough job of keeping my head dry.  And my Dry Joy Tour Jacket and pants along with my rain gloves and Icons kept the rest of me dry.