Forums

What shirt is this?

• 4180 points

I have tried watches many times and I just can't do it.  Sitting at a desk all day they always bother me while I'm typing.  I'll wear one on occasion, but it's fairly rare.

• 1649 points

Great looking shirt, I will have to tell my son to get me one or five for my birthday in two weeks.

•  

Think I'm going to order one of these pretty soon -  really like the color.  Just need to get my Augusta shoes in and paid for.

If anyone needs watches - I've got at least ten (just needs batteries) not being used.

•  

What are we talking about.. shirt, swing weight, watches….???  We sure can get off track fast.

• 1869 points

NCBob
    What are we talking about.. shirt, swing weight, watches….???  We sure can get off track fast.

How about them Cubbies???

•  

You guys crack me up...

No, I don't wear a watch when I play.

The shirt looks nice, but I have several pink already, so probably not.

And the Cubs will finish dead last again this year.

Next subject?

• 1501 points

Like the shirt, have to look into getting some

• 237 points

I am wondering where to find the shirts with the FJ logo on the collar is that only a special thing or how do you find them?

•  

You can find them at some of the on line sites, or special order them through your pro shop.  It is a Tour model.  GolfLocker.com lists them as "FootJoy ProDry Performance Lisle Tour Logo Golf Shirts with Knit Collar."

• 2485 points

golffreak91
    I am wondering where to find the shirts with the FJ logo on the collar is that only a special thing or how do you find them?

As best as I am aware there are several ways to get a shirt with the FJ on the collar.

1) some proshops order shirts with the FJ and have them in stock, this is a hit and miss way however.  

2) GolfLocker.com carries some of these shirts with the FJ logo.  Here is a link:

www.golflocker.com/.../mens-golf-shirts.html

3) you can special order thru your golf shop with the logo on collar - they require a minimum order of 3 shirts and last season there was a $1 per shirt up charge.

Hope that helps

•  

Pony
    golffreak91I am wondering where to find the shirts with the FJ logo on the collar is that only a special thing or how do you find them?

As best as I am aware there are several ways to get a shirt with the FJ on the collar.

1) some proshops order shirts with the FJ and have them in stock, this is a hit and miss way however.  

2) GolfLocker.com carries some of these shirts with the FJ logo.  Here is a link:

www.golflocker.com/.../mens-golf-shirts.html

3) you can special order thru your golf shop with the logo on collar - they require a minimum order of 3 shirts and last season there was a $1 per shirt up charge.

Hope that helps

That pretty much sums it up! Thanks Pony.

•  

My birthday was this past Saturday and my wife (Pinkie) presented me with this shirt from the 2014 Boca collection

• 2485 points

fredcloss

My birthday was this past Saturday and my wife (Pinkie) presented me with this shirt from the 2014 Boca collection

Belated Happy Birthday and a great gift.  I picked up that shirt earlier this year when I played "The King and The Bear" at the World Golf Hall of Fame.  Also picked up the argyle 1/4 zip sweater vest that coordinates with that shirt, good combo.  Worth considering adding the sweater to your collection.