Forums

Hydrolite line question

• 4743 points

Is there a drawstring in the waist of the jackets/shirts?

•  

No there is not, it was removed from all of our products.  I would have to ask the apparel team but, I feel when you cinch the bottom of a piece of outerwear it forces the midsection to billow out creating bulk to swing around, not good.  Plus it rains down, not up!

•  

Look at DG getting all scientific and stuff.

TT

•  

Devin dropping knowledge like he is getting paid to do so.

•  

Devin are you sure?  While it rains down in the northern hemisphere, does it not rain up in the southern?? :)

• 4743 points

Out here in the Great Plains the wind always blows. I'm not worried about it raining up ...but the wind blowing up my skirt...or rain jacket. I prefer rain gear to wind gear. The FJ rain gear is typically a bit heavier. Course conditions yesterday were 52 degrees intermitent drizzle 20 mph N wind gusting to 30.

With a busy personal and professional life I don't get to be picky about what weather conditions I play in.

There is one constant though ...the wind always blows here. In the Winter months here you can play but we have lots of days in the 50s with 15-25mph wind speeds.

•  

Devin, I noticed a patch on the Hydrolite jacket on the left sleeve.  What is that patch, is it a FJ or Titleist patch on the contest landing page?

•  

I had asked a question earlier regarding what the patch was on the new line up, and I came across it.  It is a new Hydrolite patch on the left sleeve.

•  

BostonBuzza
    I had asked a question earlier regarding what the patch was on the new line up, and I came across it.  It is a new Hydrolite patch on the left sleeve.

It is a silicone/rubber patch.  

•  

Very nice touch.  Well done

• 4180 points

Devin to the rescue.  Very nice touch.