Forums

Belt Info- Piedmont Leather

•  

Devin has posted snaps of his Caiman straps this week showing some Piedmont products. I have 3 straps on order and will post pictures when the product arrives (waiting with great anticipation!)...

I wanted to provide the group with the information that Jay Green, owner at Piedmont has a "Daily Specials" page with money saving offers. He's also had a 10% off deal running lately as well. I mention the specials page because right now he has some crazy good deals on Various colors of both Caiman Croc and Tejus Lizard straps. Really nice range of colors that matches some of our FJ apparel colors!

www.piedmontleather.com/daily-specials

Here's the link for those who may have an interest in trying a product. Jay's in North Carolina, so he has some nice NC colored straps too!

Enjoy....

•  

Randy, as always, thank you again for the tip on the sale.  They have a terrific line of up belts.  Now I have to find some cool belt buckles to match up with them.\

• 4180 points

And he has an Augusta collection.  That's pretty cool.  Thanks for sharing TH!

• 4783 points

NIce. I am always on the look out for sources of interesting products that are off the Mass market path.

•  

I just ordered another...up to four...don't tell the girlfriend...

•  

Jay just added this hand painted python!

•  

I will be receiving one through a friend so mama doesn't find out how much I paid.

Don't tell DG's girl or my wife.

TT

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    I just ordered another...up to four...don't tell the girlfriend...

I have this stuff delivered to my office so my wife doesn't know! She thinks I'm nuts without knowing all the nitty gritty details!

•  

Golf Fashion - The secret shame of FJA's everywhere.

TT

•  

Tar Heel

Jay just added this hand painted python!

Sweet painted python!

•  

Far from a secret Timmie. That ship sailed a looooooooooooooong time ago.

• 4913 points

Thanks for sharing! I just got a good deal on a Druh belt. But these straps look great.

• 2740 points

Whenever my wife gives me a hard time all I do is point to her "shoe map" on the side of our walk in closet . Once she got over 60 pairs she needed a map to find her shoes quicker !

•  

Well my Navy Lizard belt arrived last night and it is..... Awesome. I got yellow stitching and trim and it is as good as I hoped it would be.

I also got a 10% off code and card for use on future orders. If anyone wants to order stuff I will be happy to share the code. PM me and I can share it.

•  

I have one Piedmont, a lime crocodilian!!!  Maybe I'll get another, Pat runs may belts!