Forums

Victor Dubisson apparel?

•  

Last year I remember Dubisson was wearing FJ apparel.  I couldn't tell this week if he was or not.  Did he get picked up by another company for apparel?  I saw his caddy still had the FJ on his collar.

•  

I believe it was JL.

•  

I concur.

•  

He was definitely wearing JL but was sporting FJ shoes still.

•  

Rocking the DryJoys Casual on Sunday I believe.

•  

J Lindeberg golfwear and belt.  DryJoy Casuals Black are correct as shown below.  Titleist/FJ visor and Titleist glove........Love to have him back in FJ outerwear.....at least he is in the Acusnet family......  :-)

• 1248 points

I've never seen a guy chip more comfortably from the cactus/desert than the fairway.  Haha.  

• 4743 points

That isn't a very appealing look.

•  

J. Lindeberg clothes always look like they belong on a SNL German Techno skit.

•  

Not surprised someone picked him up.  I liked his look all week, but wish it had been FJ.  As long as he keeps the FJ shoes I'll keep rooting for him.

•  

MarkWDallasTx
    That isn't a very appealing look.

Mark!  How would you change it. That is the Tiger Sunday look in reverse.......without the black belt ....they have a tendency to wear brighter colored slacks in Europe....he's from the country of France not the country of Texas.....ha...ha....with all due respect...  :-)  

•  

"How would you change it."

I would start with Kitchen matches and an accelerant.

•  

I guess that everyone can't wear Khaki and look good in it...........I'm going to have to post one of my pix with one of my pink, red, or lavender outfits one of these days for you Bruce......and these are not my wifes choices......even at 67 I think it is ok go beyond Khaki, Navy, Black, Stone.......you have smelling too much of that Georgia pollen and red clay.....stuns you open mindedness to fashion........ha...ha.....

•  

ChuckZ
    ...he's from the country of France not the country of Texas...

We refer to is as "The Republic of Texas"  

•  

Oops, sorry Mike......my bad......my daughter lives in Missouri City and love to kid her.........heard Stacey Lewis say that Texas was a country all by itself one day on a commerical for the LPGA....she said just ask anyone from Texas....will get it right in the future.......