Forums

Custom embroidery

•  

I know the shirts can be embroidered, but what about the rest of the FJ apparel? Wind Shirts? Rain Shirts? Socks? Slacks (you never know, someone might want to put someone's name on the rear pocket)?

•  

I would like to know that as well.  You can get the FJ on other outerwear, I'm sure, but what other options are available on single items......

•  

Most items can be done.

•  

In the embroidery world, getting a finished article of clothing embroidered depends on whether it can fit on an embroidery hoop. They do come in a lot of sizes, but it would be difficult, just as an example, to embroider on the rear pocket of slacks because they aren't very wide or deep.  

Most clothing where you see embroidery on a small area (and headwear embroidered on the brim) is embroidered before the garment or hat/visor is sewn together. Technology is always advancing, but do keep the placement in mind. Socks typically have logos woven in (or in some cases, put on as an applique).

• 346 points

I have found an embroiderer who is willing to work with me.  Have created a personalized logo and able to get it on hats, shirts, and outer wear.  As previously mentioned, it all depends upon whether the 'hoop' can fit into the area desired.  Very pleased with my personalizing.

• 346 points

I have found an embroiderer who is willing to work with me.  Have created a personalized logo and able to get it on hats, shirts, and outer wear.  As previously mentioned, it all depends upon whether the 'hoop' can fit into the area desired.  Very pleased with my personalizing.

•  

Travel bags fit

Won this off a guy named Steve Rogers. My wife put my name on it. That litte star thingy was already there. I have no earthly idea what it means.

•  

Best tip I can give is to look in your local town for the local high school sports shop. They embroider names and patches and stuff on the jackets and uniforms. They can pretty much embroider anything for you.

As for FJ, you can get the FJ on any product of apparel. FJA can also get the crest on apparel too. Be forewarned however, you can't get FJ logos or FJA crest put on Titleist gear. We have been down that road and it has been determined to be a "non-starter" for us.

•  

bholley
    Travel bags fit

Won this off a guy named Steve Rogers. My wife put my name on it. That litte star thingy was already there. I have no earthly idea what it means.

Hey Bruce....people might think you are some kind of special officer when you carry it.....might have some fun with it.......out hustling folks on the course.....shame on you....ha...ha...nice bag......chuck.

•  

That Rogers guy said something about being a Captain. Maybe that was what the star was about.

• 3506 points

bholley
    Travel bags fit

Looks like the Captain America logo. I dig it.

And yes, FJ can logo outerwear and their accessories. Socks is not typically done in the marketplace from what I've seen.

• 719 points

Looks like the Captain America shield???