Forums

Starting the year off right!

• 1936 points

Bye bye profit sharing check!!

• 1836 points

Awesome collection.  Enjoy in good health.

•  

What the heck, it's only money....nice....love your bag....TT colors and the logo tops it off.....and new D.N.A.s...great choices...  :-)

•  

Well done. Keep up the good work young Skywalker. You too soon can be a Jedi......

•  

Looking good!  I just wish that was the picture at my house.

•  

Well done, love the bag!

•  

Awesome!  I have the same bag.  Great looking stuff.  Hope my towel is on the way... *cough* Tyler *cough*

•  

What a great wat to spend some dough!

I'm seriously envious!

• 2507 points

that is quit a start to the new year.  new apparel, shoes, bag and based on the shine on the clubs those look new as well.  Great purchases.  now what do you do for san encore....

• 1660 points

Ya that is a hard act to follow for next year's season start but a great problem to have, haha!!!

• 1936 points

Encore might be 10 pairs of MyJoys so I can get to Ambassador a bit quicker, but I dont think my wallet will allow it....

•  

Good purchases.  Enjoy the hard earned swag.

TT

•  

Justinu3

Awesome!  I have the same bag.  Great looking stuff.  Hope my towel is on the way... *cough* Tyler *cough*

Only as fast as the UPS driver gets it there. Looks like Monday afternoon.

•  

That bag really has my attention....I have a Titleist cart bag and a lightweight carry bag, but, I need to play hard on the tournament circuit this year and hope for a good gift certificate.....can always use a new bag......a good goal for 2014.......you can only buy so many golf balls......

• 5065 points

Love the bag as well. I don't change bags that often but I'm getting tempted by the newer Titleist bags.  Well have to keep them in mind if I have an issue with my current Ping J bag.