Forums

FJ Beenie

•  

Just in time for the latest snow arrival here in New England.  My son was most impressed the FJ picked his school colors for the hat.  The only bad thing I did was pick one up for myself and not my son.....I missed the boat not picking one up for him....Bad Father...

• 2583 points

Give him yours.  And order another one from wherever you picked that one up.  Maybe even have him check with the golf team and order a few more.  

•  

Nice Tuuk there Brian. It would go nicely with some collections. That looks a tad warm for golf out here though...

;-O

•  

Yeah, be the good dad, and buy your son and his buddies one....you'll redeem youself and be the hit of the neighborhood.....ha...ha...cool look.....  :-)

•  

Got to agree, Brian.  Sound like the whole golf team needs new hats.  Good luck with that.

•  

Unless some of these have made it to the states - these are from the European Collection.

But let me say - these are nice and warm.

•  

That beanie would look good with my polo from the second FJAI

•  

Very nice Brian!  If the rink is still usable with all the snow we have harm might be a time to have a shooting contest for it.  First one to pot 5 from the other end of the rink wins the hat...

•  

Order has been placed.  I felt way too guilty and gave him mine.  I told him I just wanted to wear it 1st.  Now I am just awaiting arrival of my own.

• 719 points

Good father.

•  

Brian, if you don't mind me asking, where did you order it?

•  

I don't mind at all.  Here is the link right to the UK website.  Just remember all prices are in pounds and shipping was a bit more than US shipping.

www.golfbase.co.uk/p-8917-footjoy-2014-mens-fj-winter-hat-striped-fleece-lined-golf-beanie.aspx

Brian

•  

tdogg21
    Brian, if you don't mind me asking, where did you order it?

TD,

I sent you a pm on this topic.

TT

•  

BostonBuzza
    Order has been placed.  I felt way too guilty and gave him mine.  I told him I just wanted to wear it 1st.  Now I am just awaiting arrival of my own.

You need to keep that melon of yours warm there Brian. Seriously.....

• 5205 points

BostonBuzza
    I don't mind at all.  Here is the link right to the UK website.  Just remember all prices are in pounds and shipping was a bit more than US shipping.

www.golfbase.co.uk/p-8917-footjoy-2014-mens-fj-winter-hat-striped-fleece-lined-golf-beanie.aspx

Brian

I never considered ordering out side of North America. Thanks for the information.