Forums

New Vokey Releases

• 2013 points

New stuff in the Vokey store!  Love the jacket but I already have the white one.  Not to high on the new shirts though.   Going to have to stick with just the towel for this purchase.  

•  

Great looking stuff, but nothing that rocked my world. I really wanted the red sweater from earlier, but they don't have my size....

Banking for shoes instead!

•  

Not a bad release, picked up the hat.  I was hoping for something a little more special for the 1st release of 2014.

Need to save up for a new pair of DNA's with BOA....Gotta have them.

•  

Picked up the jacket, towel and hat.  Always love the Vokey releases but I wish they would stick with the FJ clothing and move away from the SD clothing items.

•  

Settled on the cap and towel.. I have enough outer wear and the polo wasn't FJ.... Box here in a few hours!

•  

I grabbed the hat and towel too....  

•  

That orange shirt still hangs around.  Must be a good seller for them to keep it.  Might just have to have it one day.  The new stuff, NOT.  

•  

I wanted the hat, but was too busy yesterday and it was gone by this morning.  Polo's weren't FJ, so no go for me.

•  

ChuckZ
    That orange shirt still hangs around.  Must be a good seller for them to keep it.  Might just have to have it one day.  The new stuff, NOT.

actually, I think it's the opposite.  I don't think it was a good seller and they haven't been able to sell all of their supply.

•  

tdogg21

actually, I think it's the opposite..

I agree.  The most popular items sell out very quickly.  Things that don't sell we'll linger until they are gone.  Also, the larger sizes tend to linger a little longer. I picked up the orange end on end stripe and it is nice.  This was also the last Vokey / FJ shirt to have the Titleist tour patch on the sleeve.