Forums

Golfsmith- Collections Available

•  

It was such a nice day here today in SoCal that I couldn't sit in my office any longer. So out for a drive I went. While out I decided to hit the local Golfsmith that's nearby for a bit of perusing.

For those of you interested, there is a full compliment of new FJ Apparel in stock now, including two of the collections; Nassau and Saratoga. They had shorts, shirts, and best of all, the ProDry Fashion socks. Both in the short and crew lengths. In apparel they had a bit more Nassau.

I wouldn't delay if this is stuff you're interested in. It is among the best FJ has done.....

•  

Good update Randy.  Went to their online site and found FootJoy Men's Players Pleated Pants in Black and Khaki.  For those on this forum who have been asking.  Go for it....  :-)

• 1733 points

Thanks for the heads up.  I had just about given up on Golfsmith.  My local one hasn't changed up their FJ gear in what seems like forever.

• 1733 points

Headed over at lunch today.  I was very impressed with how they stepped it up with respect to including the new collections.  They probably had twice as much FJ selection as normal.  I picked up one of the new jacquard shirts in gray.  

Followed that up with a little BBQ made for a really good use of my lunch hour.