Forums

Lovin' It

•  

Always a special day when the mail guys bring me packages with a Brockton Mass. return address label on it. Sweet!

Today an arrival of a couple long sleeve Thermocool shirts arrived, a Performance Sweater, and a Nassau Collection Jacquard Self Collar shirt in Yellow. As Flounder said, "This is going to be great!"

Now I know you folks in the Midwest will be happy about the long sleeved stuff and the Lined Sweater, but I'm a little bummed. The next couple weeks is going to be in the 80's here in SoCal, so all this warm weather will mean shorts, not long sleeved stuff. But trust me, these babies will get put through their paces!

Thank you Rick. You are the best!

•  

Hope you are able to get some sun on those bird legs.  Enjoy the new items.

TT

• 743 points

Congrats on the new apparel

•  

OUTIGER
    Hope you are able to get some some on those bird legs.  Enjoy the new items.

TT

Go shovel your driveway....

•  

I am tempted to box up some snow and ice in a cooler with dry ice and send it to you, Randy. Because we have plenty, and it's not done yet. On the upside, I found a recipe for Snow Margaritas!

•  

Tar Heel
    Always a special day when the mail guys bring me packages with a Brockton Mass. return address label on it. Sweet!

Today an arrival of a couple long sleeve Thermocool shirts arrived, a Performance Sweater, and a Nassau Collection Jacquard Self Collar shirt in Yellow. As Flounder said, "This is going to be great!"

Now I know you folks in the Midwest will be happy about the long sleeved stuff and the Lined Sweater, but I'm a little bummed. The next couple weeks is going to be in the 80's here in SoCal, so all this warm weather will mean shorts, not long sleeved stuff. But trust me, these babies will get put through their paces!

Thank you Rick. You are the best!

My guess is now that you're a transplant from the Midwest it won't take you long to put those long sleeves into action...my guess is when it gets under 80...maybe 75 you'll be wearing those long sleeves and long pants...

•  

Chris, I have snow and ice here... It's in my drinks! Ha....

OK, seriously. Now I know why every transplanted friend of mine who moved to a warm place was so annoying. It's so freakin' great to not have to be cold all the time.

•  

Tar Heel
    Chris, I have snow and ice here... It's in my drinks! Ha....

OK, seriously. Now I know why every transplanted friend of mine who moved to a warm place was so annoying. It's so freakin' great to not have to be cold all the time.

***, I was cold the whole time I was in Palm Coast, FL a few weeks ago. It was 55 - 60 and cloudy, and the air conditioners at Florida resorts do not have an off switch.

•  

Randy, you are a baddddddddddd, boy.....go drink your snow and ice.....we are getting ice in Charleston again.... :-)

• 1959 points

If your were in a 2 foot radius, I am pretty sure I would slap you right now!!!

•  

You can send your long sleeve shirts and lined sweaters to Bronx.

•  

Such hostility. Really, I am appalled....

•  

Enjoy the new stuff!  I'm pretty sure I still have a few more weeks (months?!?!?!) of cold weather gear.  Waiting on the 5-10 inches of snow coming tomorrow.

•  

Tar Heel
    Such hostility. Really, I am appalled....

You only get this one winter to do this. We know you are lovin' it since you are now an official California resident!

•  

Tarheel, Take a little trip into the wine country this time of year, you can use your new gear there. By the way we are getting an ice storm here in North Carolina.