Forums

Need a new FJ Rainsuit or Pants

•  

At 5'9" and 34/35" waits I finally found a pair of the medium Tour XP pants to try on (at my own club, no less) and the fit was perfect with room to spare.  The medium was not nearly as baggy as the large and fit ok over my regular pants.  Made the purchase and one of my playing partners liked the pants so much he bought a pair as well.  Looking forward to putting them through the paces!

•  

On a side note, wearing a 30" inseam I am going to gave to get the pants hemmed.  The fact that the zipper stops  almost 5" from the bottom of the pants with the remainder of the enclosure Velcro is awesome from a design perspective because it gives me the flexibility to have the length easily altered without having to deal with the zipper.  

• 716 points

My normal inseam is 29".(waist 32").  What's the factory length of the inseam on the Hydrolite rain pants medium?  How much effect will hemming have on performance of the velcro and other closures?  Sometimes if you shorten too much, you end up with no taper in the bottom of the pant. Thanks