Forums

Nassau Collection Arrives!

•  

Tar Heel
    Yesterday my Nassau Collection order arrived. The new fabric choices exceed expectations again. The feel of the Chambray and Brushed Performance fabric on the 1/2 Zip Vest are crazy nice. This collection is going to sell out fast folks, so if you want it, step up now!

Picked up shorts, vest, 3 shirts to compliment my Banana Croc & Navy Asyms

The Fashion ProDry socks are crazy fun too! And best of all... there is a Navy/Yellow short ProDry as well. These just might be my favorite find!

OK Devin, you can say it now.....

Randy, if you can't wear black socks with white shoes, or white socks with black shoes, does this mean you can only wear dark blue shoes with those short yellow and navy ProDrys?

•  

golferdrmjr
    tdogg21

Looks great Randy!  A little too close to black and gold for me though.

They're just colors. :-)

I'm almost dead center between Baltimore and Pittsburgh.  And my brother and brother-in-law are rabid Steeler fans.  So, colors matters a lot! :)

•  

OUTIGER
    Here you go Tim.

TT

I like this one better.

•  

tdogg21
    OUTIGERHere you go Tim.

TT

I like this one better.

Blasphemy

•  

BostonBuzza
    Randy, glad to see you choose those Boston Bruins colors.  About time you gave up on the Blackhawks and follow a real team......lol!  No more bar confrontations for you with these on.

Brian, the colors are Navy/Yellow/White with some Khaki accents.

•  

pulplvr
    Tar HeelYesterday my Nassau Collection order arrived. The new fabric choices exceed expectations again. The feel of the Chambray and Brushed Performance fabric on the 1/2 Zip Vest are crazy nice. This collection is going to sell out fast folks, so if you want it, step up now!

Picked up shorts, vest, 3 shirts to compliment my Banana Croc & Navy Asyms

The Fashion ProDry socks are crazy fun too! And best of all... there is a Navy/Yellow short ProDry as well. These just might be my favorite find!

OK Devin, you can say it now.....

Randy, if you can't wear black socks with white shoes, or white socks with black shoes, does this mean you can only wear dark blue shoes with those short yellow and black ProDrys?

I only wear navy socks with navy shoes. And pink socks with pink shoes. And black socks with black shoes. And....... You get the point I believe!

•  

Very nice Randy!

•  

Colors look better in person!

• 468 points

Where can I go to buy this Collection?

•  

I got all that stuff too! Interestingly, you got a white FJ logo on the collar of the shirt. Mine came in Navy, which I thought was odd.

I just saw the Nassau checked shorts yesterday in person. I think we'll need to pick those up as well because they look great!

•  

Unless I tell them exactly what color to use, they pick what they think is best. They usually get it right, sorry about that guys!

•  

19hole
    Unless I tell them exactly what color to use, they pick what they think is best. They usually get it right, sorry about that guys!

No worries Rick! Not a complaint at all. Just noticed Todd's and mine were different. Now I know to specify with you too!

•  

Super nice, Randy!  

•  

The FJA logo commands respect!

•  

Tar Heel
    I got all that stuff too! Interestingly, you got a white FJ logo on the collar of the shirt. Mine came in Navy, which I thought was odd.

I just saw the Nassau checked shorts yesterday in person. I think we'll need to pick those up as well because they look great!

I like the navy FJ better, Randy.