Forums

Nassau Collection Arrives!

•  

Yesterday my Nassau Collection order arrived. The new fabric choices exceed expectations again. The feel of the Chambray and Brushed Performance fabric on the 1/2 Zip Vest are crazy nice. This collection is going to sell out fast folks, so if you want it, step up now!

Picked up shorts, vest, 3 shirts to compliment my Banana Croc & Navy Asyms

The Fashion ProDry socks are crazy fun too! And best of all... there is a Navy/Yellow short ProDry as well. These just might be my favorite find!

OK Devin, you can say it now.....

•  

Awesome, Randy! I notice you didn't buy any slacks -- full California mode now, huh?

•  

A super good looking collection.  You just cannot go wrong with navy and yellow.  Next question or should I even ask?  Navy and yellow belts?  

•  

golfchick
    Awesome, Randy! I notice you didn't buy any slacks -- full California mode now, huh?

Of course I have slacks that go with this. I haven't gone completely barbarian out here! And FJ didn't make a nice little Navy with Yellow chalk stripe or I would have bought those!

•  

Good looking stuff!

•  

Nice setup!  I really like the way you worked so many outfits to coordinate with the banana croc icons.  

•  

Tar Heel
    Yesterday my Nassau Collection order arrived. The new fabric choices exceed expectations again. The feel of the Chambray and Brushed Performance fabric on the 1/2 Zip Vest are crazy nice. This collection is going to sell out fast folks, so if you want it, step up now!

The Fashion ProDry socks are crazy fun too! And best of all... there is a Navy/Yellow short ProDry as well. These just might be my favorite find!

OK Devin, you can say it now.....

You got all your stuff before I got mine!

•  

I need to get my order in.  Only want a few pieces.  Sharp looking stuff Randy.

2014 will be a good year.  A bunch of changes/challenges to keep the motivation high.

TT

• 4887 points

Great look! What's the colour combination of the middle shirt? Navy/Pink?

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    Tar HeelYesterday my Nassau Collection order arrived. The new fabric choices exceed expectations again. The feel of the Chambray and Brushed Performance fabric on the 1/2 Zip Vest are crazy nice. This collection is going to sell out fast folks, so if you want it, step up now!

OK Devin, you can say it now.....  You got all your stuff before I got mine!

It pays to have connections... Oh, yeah

BOOM!

•  

Looks great Randy!  A little too close to black and gold for me though.

•  

Looking good as usual Randy! Shout out to your "connection".

•  

tdogg21

Looks great Randy!  A little too close to black and gold for me though.

They're just colors. :-)

•  

Randy, glad to see you choose those Boston Bruins colors.  About time you gave up on the Blackhawks and follow a real team......lol!  No more bar confrontations for you with these on.

•  

Here you go Tim.

TT