Forums

FJ website Updates

• 2397 points

When will FJ be updating the website with the new 2014 shirts and clothing collections?  i hope they also show all the items individually similar to other clothing and not the same as the 2013 summer line on the website now.  

• 3500 points

FJ does not post the apparel lines on their website. Or not to my knowledge at least. Haven't seen them on there before.

I am sure the new stuff for later in 2014 will be released when the clothing comes available.

•  

dzabkar
    FJ does not post the apparel lines on their website. Or not to my knowledge at least. Haven't seen them on there before.

I am sure the new stuff for later in 2014 will be released when the clothing comes available.

They do post the lines on their website. Just go under men-apparel and type of conditions.

• 3500 points

eagle3
    dzabkarFJ does not post the apparel lines on their website. Or not to my knowledge at least. Haven't seen them on there before.

They do post the lines on their website. Just go under men-apparel and type of conditions.

Not the full line like Pony was inquiring about. Just looks like some beauty/hero shots of some of the collection. Personally, I like how they offer a tease instead of each piece; especially with the limited availability and such.

• 3299 points

+1 !

•  

eagle3
    dzabkarFJ does not post the apparel lines on their website. Or not to my knowledge at least. Haven't seen them on there before.

I'm pretty sure that's just the essentials that they have each year.

The new lines have their own link, but it doesn't show everything.  Currently it's just a picture of a select few items.

• 2397 points

My suggestion would be to show more than a select few items as seems currently done.  many shops do not carry everything so having it online would give many a better idea of what is offered.  And then we may be able to get our golf shop to  special order.  Just a suggestion for FJ.   

•  

Pony
    My suggestion would be to show more than a select few items as seems currently done.  many shops do not carry everything so having it online would give many a better idea of what is offered.  And then we may be able to get our golf shop to  special order.  Just a suggestion for FJ.

Don't worry it's coming!

• 2397 points

Devin --- Thanks for the heads up.  The info is much appreciated.