Forums

Thermocool Longsleeve Polos?

• 704 points

is the sizing similar on these to the polos? Looking at the current stripe model. Are they full cut as well. I normally go down a size in the regular polos. Thanks

•  

Jake S
    is the sizing similar on these to the polos? Looking at the current stripe model. Are they full cut as well. I normally go down a size in the regular polos. Thanks

It would be best to order the same size you do in our short sleeve shirts, they feature that same full cut with a slightly narrower sleeve.  This is common when moving to a long sleeve shirt.

Best,

DG

• 704 points

Thanks Devin!!

• 5065 points

Jake S

I move down a size in FJ tops vs every other brand.

•  

Jake

I own several of both (long and short sleeves). As Devin says, they are the same body fit with a generous sleeve length.

• 1836 points

I just got one for Christmas and am wearing it today.  Yes, the cut is full, sleeves are plenty long, and it fits great.  I wear the same size as my other FJ gear.

• 4351 points

Sleeve length is always my problem and I find I have to go up with most brands.  I'll keep this is in mind when I pick up any FJ longsleeves and try to go with the same sizing.

• 704 points

Thanks to all ordered the Black and Purple and Cream and Teal. Hope to see them next week.

•  

I have the black/purple.  What a great looking shirt. Remember you want them a little fuller if you use the layering system.  The movement is unbelievable.

•  

I've got a couple as well...fit is as described above...go with your normal sizing and you'll be fine