Forums

George Takei rated this 5 OH MYYY's

•  

• 5826 points

I think you need to get with Devin and come up with a pair of festive MyJoys for that ...uuhhhhmmm ..outfit. Do those pants have PLEATS?

•  

Found a pair for next year. But they might be skinny enough for Devin. 

•  

There was a commerical on TV recently about a Christmas party.........and I think they were inviting folks wearing Christmas sweaters.....hmmmmmmmmm.........beautiful tree.....Merry Christmas......

•  

Mark that is not me but Tim Tiger. Tim is much younger and has great photoshop skills which is the reason I am anticipating some form of payback.

• 2240 points

Obligatory George Takei approval pic...

• 1720 points

I can only stand and applaud your fashion sense little brother.  

•  

Good God. This horrid image simply won't go away...

It's becoming the FJ holiday version of Twerking. Please make it go away.

• 2023 points

Sometimes you just have to say no.

•  

My      Eyes

•  

Impressive sweater, not a lot of people could pull this one off.  At least TT has the excuse of having an adult beverage when this picture was taken and could claim temporary insanity.  -3 Points.

•  

Nice! ...."Not" LOL

• 749 points

Nice haha

•  

Now not sure whether you guys/gals are into the old ROM/COM, but think you rival Colin Firth in that rockin' sweater TT.

•  

Hate all you want.  I was enjoying myself at the ugly sweater XMas party.  Had fun and a bunch of laughs.

All of your jealousy is being seen by the white haired fat man (B HOLLEY) this holiday season.

TT