Forums

Get Your Orange On

• 2762 points

Voke put out some nice pieces

www.vokey.com/.../products

•  

Thanks for the heads up, I actually saw the items earlier.  Didn't see any MUST have's.  I do like the new Christmas RED Merino though.  I may pick up the ball markers, I seem to be gathering a small collection between Vokey and SC.

Have a great holiday!

• 3700 points

I love the rain and layering gear this time around!

• 704 points

Thanks for the update, those ball markers are sick!

• 1181 points

Sweet gear.

•  

Like the orange solid and the peach pinstripe......both excellent looking FJ shirts.......

• 5331 points

Maybe it's time to order some Orange Tortoise My Joys to go along with the Orange Vokey apparel.

•  

Maybe Santa will bring me something orange for Christmas, who knows?

•  

Mike_C
    Maybe it's time to order some Orange Tortoise My Joys to go along with the Orange Vokey apparel.

You better hurry Mike, there's only 41 orders worth of Orange Tortoise print left before it's gone!

•  

not a FJ shirt, so i passed.  seriously considered the sweater and the ball markers, but at the end of the day, i decided the money would be better spent on the kids for Christmas.

• 1135 points

Some very nice offerings, but I am not a fan of any color orange.  Maybe if they put some crimson and crème in there I could pull the trigger, but not this time.  

•  

Missed the sweater, still hot about that.. The orange stuff was from previous releases.

• 5331 points

golferdrmjr
    You better hurry Mike, there's only 41 orders worth of Orange Tortoise print left before it's gone!

Thanks for the insight on the availability.  Does anybody have experience on matching the thread on the monogram with the Orange Tortoise?  I was looking at a white base with Orange Tortoise saddle.  Looks like the burnt orange thread would match pretty well for the monogram but what you see on the computer from a color match perspective is not always what you get.  Any thoughts?

• 3299 points

Redskins87
    Thanks for the update, those ball markers are sick!

Agree -- Those are cool ball markers.

•  

Mike_C
    golferdrmjrYou better hurry Mike, there's only 41 orders worth of Orange Tortoise print left before it's gone!

Thanks for the insight on the availability.  Does anybody have experience on matching the thread on the monogram with the Orange Tortoise?  I was looking at a white base with Orange Tortoise saddle.  Looks like the burnt orange thread would match pretty well for the monogram but what you see on the computer from a color match perspective is not always what you get.  Any thoughts?

This is slightly blurry but you get the idea, the burnt orange is very close to the orange tortoise.  It looks even closer in person!