Forums

Hoodie suggestion

• 4131 points

DG,

Can you make a suggestion to your design staff? I I would like a FJ Hoodie that has water repellancy like the UA

Storm.www.underarmour.com/.../pid1236446-428

And can we have a smaller FJ logo than the current model?

•  

MarkWDallasTx
    DG,

Can you make a suggestion to your design staff? I I would like a FJ Hoodie that has water repellancy like the UA

Storm.www.underarmour.com/.../pid1236446-428

And can we have a smaller FJ logo than the current model?

i wouldn't hold your breathe.....the current model is no longer a current model.

•  

Interesting suggestions.

• 2420 points

Thats not a bad idea......even if it be tough to play in a hoodie I like that idea.

• 704 points

That would be awesome, the TPI stuff is really nice have you seen that stuff yet?

•  

It would be nice, however, we must remember that FJ is a golf-focused company, solely. I can't think of many courses outside of the public ones that would allow a hoodie as a part of the on-course dress code. Since the other hoodie is a nice, incremental piece for the golfer's wardrobe, it made sense that it wasn't all high-tech. Although, it is an amazing piece, a rain/elements hoodie seems out of the golfer-inspired line. But that is my opinion!

•  

Ever tried to swing in a hoodie......I have a four in one that works to warm the neck, warm the ears and serves to cover the head and mouth, but not attached to any garment....if that makes sense....allows some freedom......easy to take off and on......do not think I would purchase.........if it raining so hard that I need a hoodie, time to get off the course.....another opinion.....might be worth consideration

• 3676 points

While I too would love a high tech hoodie option, dzabkar makes a great point and I don't see a real spot for it in the FJ lineup.

• 4131 points

Redskins87
    That would be awesome, the TPI stuff is really nice have you seen that stuff yet?

I like the TPI line of merchandise. I think it is over priced for my budget. My thinking is to wear it when I am running around town doing errands etc..