Forums

Let It Rain!

• 1362 points

Just received some new rain gear and FJ Sport BOAs and can't wait to put them in use. The DryJoys Tour XP Rain Pants feel really great and am contemplating just wearing them even without wet weather. Nice flex for the swing in both the XPs and the Wind shirt. The Sport BOAs also feel amazing. This is officially my first pair of Footjoys of what I know will be many. Ready for next week's TT Invitational at the Grand del Mar!!!!!!!!!

•  

I wear my Tour Rain Pants on cool mornings when I know it's going to warm up.  I'll have a pair of shorts on under them and after a few holes I can slip off the rain pants and be comfortable the rest of the day.

•  

Hi Joseph, nice stuff.  I'll see you in San Diego.  

As for the FJ rain pants, they can't be beat.  I live in Boston so I know a bit about playing in less than ideal conditions.  I've rocked them on days where it's just a bit cold to days where it's a downpour. They do a great job of blocking the wind and rain.  I dig the Vokey shirt and obviously the shoes.  Very cool stuff.  See you soon

Josh

•  

Huge fan of the European Rain Trousers. I just wish that they were available in the US, it would make it so much easier to buy a second pair. The rain pants cannot be beat for those cool sping/fall mornings.

•  

Really love the Vokey SS Rain Shirt....awesome looking, Titleist logo and all.......looks like you will be ready....fairways and greens....

•  

Tyler Higley
    Huge fan of the European Rain Trousers. I just wish that they were available in the US, it would make it so much easier to buy a second pair. The rain pants cannot be beat for those cool sping/fall mornings.

i agree.  really wish they were easier to get.

• 5044 points

JosephR
    Just received some new rain gear and FJ Sport BOAs and can't wait to put them in use. The DryJoys Tour XP Rain Pants feel really great and am contemplating just wearing them even without wet weather. Nice flex for the swing in both the XPs and the Wind shirt. The Sport BOAs also feel amazing. This is officially my first pair of Footjoys of what I know will be many. Ready for next week's TT Invitational at the Grand del Mar!!!!!!!!!

Great looking golf outfit. I really like those red FJ Sports.

• 737 points

I wear my FJ tour rain pants all through the winter they trap heat pretty well. I like the vokey logo, FJ on the Collar, and the tour patch on the jacket by the way!

• 4333 points

One of the few items I don't own are rain pants.  I love my hydrolite jacket so I'll be adding the pants at some point in the future (probably when I can find a pair on closeout and have the funds readily available).