Forums

Golf Locker has been having great sales

• 2749 points

Just picked up a couple hats and this shirt, 10% off plus another online 10% off everything code

• 2749 points

Not sure when the 10% online code sale ends.  It might be over right now but the prices offered were excellent on Hats, shirts and FJ shoes.

•  

Thanks, because I have not been checking daily as I normally do......discounts are my middle name and I need to jump on this because I found a pair of FJ shoes before I left town that have been waiting on me to push the button......

•  

Golf Locker had shirts with the FJ collar? Never saw that listed before....

•  

Taking up slack of tourstop.com..

• 1686 points

I guess they are hidden for view from me or I need stronger glasses.

• 1649 points

I checked them out yesterday and the only FJ shirts on sale were in smaller sizes.  But I did grab some base layers last week for a great price.  Now I need to snatch up a couple of pairs of shoes so I can be ready for 2014 season.

• 4922 points

GolfGuyInTx
    I guess they are hidden for view from me or I need stronger glasses.

Was just on there now and found them at: Mens Golf Apparel-> Mens Short Sleeve Shirts-> BrandY ) ***footjoy).  They are the 2nd ones down "FootJoy ProDry Performance Lisle Tour Logo Golf Shirts with Knit Collar".

•  

Tar Heel
    Golf Locker had shirts with the FJ collar? Never saw that listed before....

they've been offering them for a while, but you have to look close.  typically it's one style and it will say in the description "Tour Logo."  easy to miss.

• 2749 points

Guys, the only ones I have seen with FJ on the collar were the  Lisle solid style. I had been checking them out for a few weeks waiting for a sale and the color choices have dwindled some but they had maybe 1/2 a dozen to choose from.

• 697 points

Edwin Watts in Salt Lake and Sandy are clearing FJ SS polo shirts for as low as $19.95. Going to stock up. They look like a real performer for wearing in hot weather.

•  

RMH49
    Edwin Watts in Salt Lake and Sandy are clearing FJ SS polo shirts for as low as $19.95. Going to stock up. They look like a real performer for wearing in hot weather.

Now that is a FJ deal.......they were having a $19.95 sales on shirts and shorts in their stores in Memphis and Charleston over Thanksgiving, but could not find any FJ items at that price......will check the stores in Memphis again when we get there this weekend........am always up for a great deal.......the store in Charleston is in liquidation and the prices have not dropped much at this time.......thanks for the heads up to check again......

• 697 points

ChuckZ
    RMH49Edwin Watts in Salt Lake and Sandy are clearing FJ SS polo shirts for as low as $19.95. Going to stock up. They look like a real performer for wearing in hot weather.

Now that is a FJ deal.......they were having a $19.95 sales on shirts and shorts in their stores in Memphis and Charleston over Thanksgiving, but could not find any FJ items at that price......will check the stores in Memphis again when we get there this weekend........am always up for a great deal.......the store in Charleston is in liquidation and the prices have not dropped much at this time.......thanks for the heads up to check again......

• 697 points

The Utah EW stores have a "as low as $19.95" rack. All brands mixed in. Found two apricot mini stripe w/knit collar @ $19.95. Several others at $33 various colors. If they're there after Christmas, I'll get several of those. I'm short so I have to watch the horizontal stripes 8-).