Forums

Sale at Golfsmith on Polos

• 1379 points

I feel like I've made myself into the "sale news queen".  Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Golfsmith put a bunch of FJ polos from last season on clearance for 60-70% off.  I just ordered 2, having them shipped to the store near my office to save another few bucks on shipping.  Would have ordered 3 if they had the other in my size.

•  

i stopped looking at Golfsmith after reading their sale exclusions.  basically anything you would ever want is excluded from their normal sales.  i'll have to check this one out since it's FJ shirts.

• 1379 points

I hear you.  Same deal for me, I pretty much avoid shopping online with them when there are better options elsewhere.  The timing was lucky, right place, right time.  

•  

Great prices and a few shirts I would pick up.  But there shipping is ridiculous.  

TT

• 1379 points

I agree but do you have a store near you?  I opted to "ship to store", that was free.  I have a store less than 5 miles from my office, so that worked out well for me.

• 1362 points

kmcmellen, THANKS for the heads-up!

•  

OUTIGER
    Great prices and a few shirts I would pick up.  But there shipping is ridiculous.  

TT

free shipping if you spend over $75......oh wait.....all FootJoy products are excluded from their sales......

• 1175 points

Limited styles and real limited sizes. Good deal for those who get lucky enough to find both.

•  

Great stuff at great prices if you can find your size.  

• 1090 points

I picked up a couple of shirts. Thanks for the heads up!

• 1146 points

Thanks for the tip. I just picked up a few shirts. Anyone know why it's so difficult to find these types of sales on FJ shorts and pants?

•  

Professor3
    Thanks for the tip. I just picked up a few shirts. Anyone know why it's so difficult to find these types of sales on FJ shorts and pants?

supply and demand.  they know they can sell them at full price so no incentive to offer a sale.  same reason FJ i excluded from most sales.

•  

Apparently their computer people are also working on the Obamacare website because I bought some FJ shirts and did not get excluded from the huge discounts.