Forums

Exotic Belts

• 242 points

i have a gator, an ostrich, and a lizard.  good to keep a conditioner on them. the exotic is glued and sewn to cowhide or horse hid. they do stretch at a small different rate; but well conditioned , cleaned, and dried will keep them a while. Mine are about 15-18 years old and except for scratches they have held up well.   I do hang them w/ a small weight to keep them straight.  EEL is too thin; it tends to scrape off the backing and ruin easily.  Deer hide is great for boots; it is soft and strong.

• 242 points

TMI..... I am jealous'cept for the pink ones.

• 242 points

thanks for the advice

•  

Todo, that's a nice collection. As usual!!!

•  

This is pretty sweet -  I don't have a photo of my belts but have quite a few -  mainly from Bettinardi, Piedmont Leathers, and Druh.

Wish I had the room to store them your way (I have too many shoes).

•  

"I have too many shoes," says the Hokie master.  Bobby - everyone loves that about you.

•  

I say he doesn't have enough feet.

• 989 points

I have a pair of lizard skin loafers but no belt yet.

•  

"I have too many shoes"

This type of thing will not be tolerated here sir. There is no such thing as too many shoes.....

• 5298 points

Nice collection Todd.  I have not gone quite so deep into the belts, but I certainly like what you have done.  I pretty much stick with Druh on the belts with a bunch of different buckles / strap colors to tie into the shoes or outfit.

• 1628 points

Any black friday specials at Piedmont?

•  

There is one at Piedmont  20% off no sale items. I believe the code is available on the site.

Tyler

• 1763 points

WOW!! That is one serious collection of belts...I can see your true colors TNT, LOL!! I'm sure you wear them with pride!

• 1344 points

TNT009
    My babies!

Took me a real real long time to find that buckle Todd, but at last victory!

I like how you painted yours.